💛NINETEEN

Mulai dari awal

Namjoon's pov:-

After meeting all the boring guests according to my father's will, i finally free myself only for jin. I realize I have removed my coat and left it on the table near food arena. As I am about to go there i see jin coming holding my coat.

"Baby!" I say as he comes closer.

"Namjoon why did you left this carelessly?" He looks disturbed. "What happened baby?"

"How could you leave the remote unattended when I was wearing that"

"Sorry bebe...are you hurt?" I ask accepting my mistake. May be it was too much. I shouldn't have made him wear the vibrator at party. I hold his waist and pull him into kiss.

As kiss is broken he take deep breath before answering . "No. I am fine. But I removed it"

"It's fine bebe. Lets go for dance now"

He immediately looks happy and I took him to dance floor.
We dance untill we are dehydrated. It was amazing. Why didn't I took him earlier to the parties. He looks so beautiful and I don't want this moment to end.

Untill jin says,"isn't that Hoseok?" I look in the direction to find Hoseok dancing with Tan. As surprised as I am, my eyes immediately search for Yoongi. I found him sipping his drink at the corner. He looks furious as he stares at the not so wanted couple. He is sure jealous i can tell!

Me & jin goes over and talk to Yoongi. "Looks like someone is stupid enough to lose his mate"

"I haven't lost anyone. And hoseok is not my mate!"he says blankly looking in other direction.

"So you are saying you don't care that Tan is now practically squeezing his ass in the name of dance?" I tease him and he immediately looks at hoseok, his jaw tightened. He puts his glass down, clenching his fist.
"What the hell" he mutters. And before I could tease him any further he walks towards the couple.

Time for popcorn! I know I am gonna get good drama. "Is he gonna fight?" Jin asks. "Who knows?. This is Yoongi. He never buts in anyone's business. He is just too lazy ass to care about anything or anyone"
Jin giggles and I pull his waist. We watch the drama as Yoongi talks something to Tan and hoseok is surprised. And the next thing we know Yoongi is kissing Hoseok. And its not even small peck. Its long deep passionate kiss.

I am so shocked at this point. My brother is full of surprise. "Omg they are kissing. Yesss" i hear jin fanboying over them. I chuckle and say,"Yoongi you are so hooked"

Taehyung's pov:-

I drag jungkook by his collar into our house and throw on the floor. this brat has done nothing. Sure i got to talk to hoseok but what is use of that?

That f*cking Yoongi kissed him. He kissed my hoseok! In front of my eyes! I was feeling like suffocated. Like I have nothing left in life. I had waited for years to buy him from that slave house. But I was just little late and he is already kissing him. I thought even though Yoongi bought him, there is nothing between them and I just have get him from yoongi. But i guess i was wrong so wrong.

I am so angry right now that I punch jungkook. "What the hell is your plan? To have them kissing?" I yell.

"You are too impatient. You have to wait!" He shouts back rubbing his cheek.

"Untill when? Till Yoongi and hoseok get married and have kids?"

"Our plan is working. Don't rush anything and mess up for both of us!" He says standing up. He fixes his collar and goes into kitchen calmly.

"What the hell!" I follow him. "Look i give you one week ! In one week if they are not broken up, i am gonna kick you out from this house!" I warn him. I know he has nowhere to go. They don't even have identities.

Slaves only have names. They don't have any document made. Otherwise their business will be exposed. So slaves need masters always to live and that's how it works.

"That will be sufficient" he says as he grabs two beer cans. He gives me one as if its his house. I sigh and take it from his hand.
We both walk into terrace in cold breeze.

"It hurt , didn't it? Right here?" He says suddenly patting his chest. I sip beer and agree. "I felt like someone stabbed me"
He chuckles, "the way Yoongi took him where he should take me, i felt like puking"

I laugh but he was right. May be he isn't that bad. He wants Yoongi. He never admired loving him but may be he likes him. After all he wants him so desperately. Right now we are same. It doesn't matter if I am master, or if I bought him, or the fact that he is slave...right now...we are same...two losers! We remain drinking ....our plan is to drink till we pass out.

Hoseok's pov:-

It was the most memorable moment of my life. The way Yoongi spoke to Tan. The way he was so flustered. The way heat between us made him kiss me. And the way our lips melted, tasting each other. It was perfect.

I am shocked. I never expected that he would kiss me. In front of everyone. The few minutes earlier he had embarrassed me by saying me having smelly breath and then he was kissing me stilling my breath.

Unbelievable. I loved it. I mean I like Yoongi from the first day when he saved me from mr. Choi's beating and bought me. Then I tried everything to make him take me. But it all failed. He made me his friends instead. Taught me many things. And each day I was learning so many new things that I almost forgot about me being slave and the purpose of me to serve my master.

I had began living like a normal person I guess. But isn't this what Yoongi wanted me to be? He said he was teaching me how the real life is. And now he kisses me? I am totally confused. I don't understand what is happening.

I am sitting in the car as Yoongi is driving back us home. When he was kissing me, i saw Tan leaving the area from corner of my eyes. I felt little bad for him. He was nice with me. But not enough bad to release from the best kiss and going after him.

Yoongi wasn't ready to part from kiss. I was feeling lack of air, the way he was rushing his tongue inside my mouth, exploring every part. I kept following him as out tongues danced. I didn't want to be the one stopping our moment but finally he pulled away from kiss. I took a moment to inhale air in as he grabbed my wrist and began walking. I didn't get to see his face so I don't know if he liked it or not.

He pulled me with out looking back at me untill we were in the parking. He opened the door and went other side so I sat as fast as could.

And now here I was staring at him with confused mind while his eyes never leaving the road. Is he gonna at least explain why did he kiss me? Is this mean anything? Or he was just using me as a slave? In any way I am not in position to ask him for his actions. He is my master after all.

Huh:/ Why does the chapter end? (¯―¯٥)