Just Relax

hapter eight.

Zach's POV

"His name is Adrian?" I asked, which made him hum and nod in response.

"And he's your twin?" I asked again. It was probably my hundredth question, which is why he just glared at me instead of responding with an answer.

"I'm sorry, I'm just shocked, another one of you? Thank you Jesus!" I teased.

"Oh shut up, if you as much as look at him for more then 2 seconds, I will cut your balls off, and make you eat them"

"Okay first, jealous much?-" I said with a tone of a mean girl. "- and second, can't it be your balls instead? I'd much rather eat those" I sat down next to him, at the foot of his bed and embraced him in a sideways hug.

"How are you feeling?"

"I don't know, I'm not angry, nor am I happy, I mean, of course it's bothering me, but I... I don't know, man. I don't know what to say or what to feel."

"Okay, you need a break from this house, what do you say that we head out?"

"Where to?" He asked with a tired expression while I dragged him out of his door and down the stairs, where I saw his parents talking to Benjamin.

"Hello, mrs. and mr. Thomson, I hope you don't mind me taking your son out to celebrate our game last night?"

"Not at all, Zach. What a nice thing to do, especially with the- I'm sure Aaron told you about the twin thing" his mother said, gently standing up.

"Yeah, I'm very... Happy for you? I hope everything turns out the way it should, bye!" I quickly waved and dragged him out. We walked toward my house and got into my car, then drove off into a foreign destination. I just began driving, I wasn't really sure where to.

"Seriously, Zach where are we going?" He asked, for the millionth time.

"Aaron, shove your mouth, up your cute little ass, will ya'?"

"Zaaaachh" he whined, clutching tightly onto my jeans.

"Aaroooon" I said, copying his whiny tone. Then I remembered the best place to go to, if you had to relax. You see we live pretty close to the beach, maybe 10-15 minutes away with car, but next to the beach there's approximately 5 minutes to a little cabin surrounded with trees, I used to take my 'girlfriends' there, when I was younger. You know, 13-14, we never did anything cause I was way too young to even know what a vagina was, but always ended up with at least a kiss... On my peni-

Though none of the girls had any similar effect on me, that Aaron had. He brought out the bright side of me, the happy side. I used to be a little depressed before I met Aaron, my mom and I didn't have a lot of money, and my dad had just left us, god knows why, my mom sure as hell wouldn't tell me, she says I'm too young. I felt lonely then, but then freshman year came, and had my first class with Aaron. He sat down next to me when the others tried avoiding me. After that day, my mom surprisingly got a job, and everything went up hill. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, which it still may be, but I'm also thinking that maybe, it's destiny. He comes, and everything brightens up.

"We're here" I smiled and pulled over.

"The beach?" He asked smiling.

"Not the beach, the- just come and you'll see" I said and got out of the car. I locked the car once he was out and dragged him toward the cabin. It's an old cabin, it's completely messed up, and there's only pictures of flowers and old broken furnitures.

As we reached the cabin, I held his hand and lead him inside. It was very empty, around the cabin. You couldn't see anything, but trees. I looked back to his eyes wide open.

There was an old couch in the corner and one door that leads to a small bathroom. The kitchen was in the living room. The couch was also a bed, there isn't even a bedroom, just living room and bathroom. I sat him down on the couch, and turned so I was facing him with my body. I brought my legs up to my chest and held on to them tightly.

"So, tell me a little about yourself" I started.

"Zach, honey, you're my best friend, you already know everything about me- hell I bet you know more about me than me." He smiled amusingly, and copied my position.

"Just tell me something then. Anything" I smiled getting closer to him and intwined our hands.

"Okay... Hmm- oh! Have I told you about that time where I accidentally sprayed ketchup all over my chest and stomach, and pretended I killed my self in the kitchen?" He asked happily.

"Nope, why don't you tell me about it"

"Okay so uhm, I was 8, I think, and my mom and dad had gone out to buy groceries, I was about to make a chicken sandwich with ketchup when I accidentally spilled it all over, and that's when it hit me, I have to quickly say I was a huge prankster as young, anyway so I decided to prank my parents, I put some ketchup on my shirt and took out a huge knife, I laid down on the floor and stood still for about half an hour before they arrived home. When they saw me they acted like nothing happened, which is probably because they knew I was joking"

"Okay, I kinda stopped listening from, when you said you put ketchup on your chicken sandwich. Who the hell does that?" I said making him laugh.

"I do!" He responded sounding like 5 year old.

-

A/N:

Ahhhh don't kill me! I know it sucks, but I was too tired to write more. I was at work and just got back from my graduation... I wasn't in the mood to write.

Sorry again, the next chap will involve the twin.

Stay Happy