The Morning Before Pt. 2 & 3

Start from the beginning

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

THE MORNING BEFORE (AFTER FLASHBACK) PT. 3

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sydne's POV

After my trip down memory lane I go brush my teeth, hair, and get dressed. Nothing much just a black tank top and dark yoga pants. Then I put my black zip up hoodie and I grab my wallet, keys (to my house and Mrs Caruso), and phone (Mrs Caruso gave it to me) and headed out the door and across the hallway.

"Hey Mom." I said when I walked in (she is basically like a mom to me since I never really knew mine). "Hey hon. What took you so long? Did you finally call Melissa?" (mini A/N: Melissa is her aunt that Mrs Caruso was talking about last chapter part. I meant to type "Or whatever Melissa in Montana is" but my brain got ahead of my fingers. Sorry about the confusion that may or may not have occurred!) She says as I sit down at my spot at the table. "No," I say "I told you I didn't pay my phone bill" I shake my phone a little before i set it down on the table. "Hon I'm gonna start paying your phone bill. I will just add it to my direct line. And  don't say no because I'm already doing it." She said as she is typing on her computer. "Mom! Ugggg whatever. Thanks." I sit down and turn on the TV. The daily news report is on. "Still no word on the whereabouts of the missing cop. If you are just joining us then you should know that the SVU detective Olivia Benson has been kidnapped as believed by the fellow detectives. There have been no news on this incident. we will be filling you in as more information comes to light. In other news the ne-I cut him of by turning the T.V. off. I sat there shocked. oh my god. Olivia is kidnapped. Wait what am I saying she is probably fine. I  bet she kicked the guys ass and is now just chillin. Then again what do I know, I've never met her. My thoughts were interrupted by Mrs. Caruso. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen a  ghost." I look up from the table and realized that my mouth was open. I quickly closed it and say "What? Oh yeah I'm fine." the toast popped up and I hopped up and grabbed it, threw some butter on it and went to kiss Mrs Caruso on her cheek. "Bye mom. Have to go gunna be late." She seemed a little confused but said OK. "I do wish that you could actually eat." I made a face and smiled. "Bye mom." I walked out. I put everything in my pockets and started out side. It was a semi-nice day. I got on the subway and kept to my self. I got of at the Bronx. And then, with that, I started my secret life.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

~A/N~

Hey guys! sorry this took so long to upload. I hope I almost made up for it! Hopefully I can upload the next chapter tomorrow.