My dear godess

Hello my children. Sorry I couldn't update, I've had school. But now I'm back and ready to write! P.s The cover is a child Shoko, art not by me!

I looked at the darked haired godess in front of me, she was beautiful yet terrifying all in one. Her aura shows a strong girl yet kind.

She had a scythe in one of her hands, a gold design shown on the blade

She had a scythe in one of her hands, a gold design shown on the blade. Her short dress looked ripped and worn, yet is looked amazing. I heard her laugh slightly, "You seemed so shocked. Well, I would be to" I looked around, showing I was in a large room, very similar to my bedroom.

Then I noticed, my outfit has changed as well.

It looked cute, but the main part that caught my eye, was the wings

It looked cute, but the main part that caught my eye, was the wings. The were pure white, like freshly fallen snow. I smiled. Crystal sat in a chair, that appeared from no where, and sat down. She pointed to the chair next to her with a smile, "Sit Shoko, I would like to talk to my reincarnation." I nodded, sitting by the beauty. She asked me questions about my life, my opinions, and I did the same to her.

After a while of speaking, Crystal sighed, "Shoko, you are a unique girl. So oblivious to many things despite your age, yet your more careful and precise then a skilled Mage." I blushed at the complement, "Umm, Crystal. Thank you, but, why am I here? How are you here?" I asked. She pat my head, making me pout. "You'll find out eventually. Now is just not the time," "Why? I'm confused" she giggled again.

"Well little one, it's time for you to wake up" When she said that, a bright light appeared, slowly consuming me. "Before you go, take this" She put a beautiful necklace on me, "Now, goodbye" "Wait!"

My eyes fluttered open, seeing the room I fell asleep in. 'Was that real?' I sat up, feeling my neck. The necklace was there, "Well, I actually met godess." I smiled, holding the necklace,'And it was amazing'

Yes, I know, it's short, I'm sorry! I have had a hard time with coming up with
stuff, sooooo sorry loveys. OH, this is what the necklace looks like, with a gold chain

 OH, this is what the necklace looks like, with a gold chain

I found the image online, hope you liked this!
~Live