An average day for Shoko

Yo, it's me, Live. About my other story....I have kinda givin up on it but also not. I haven't seen Fairy Tail in forever and I'm really into Black Clover. I will still update it, but I will update this more. So, yeah, hope you enjoy!

I yawned as I woke up. Nick was talking to himself like every other morning, well, he was talking in baby talk. I slowly got up, walking over to his crib. "Hey lil dude" I picked him up and tickled him a bit, causing the one year old to laugh.

I put him down, a bottle appeared in my hand. Oh, I forgot my magic. I use Life and Death magic, but I also can heal and create. He took the bottle and ran around. I walked over to my, freakin' giant, closet.

I picked out a short dress, the top was a light blue and the bottom was white. The skirt of the dress was frilly and poofy. The whole thing was soft. The I pick out a little blue and white shirt with jeans for Nick.

After I dress him I got myself dressed. I put on light makeup, let my hair hang, and put a moon shaped hair clip in my hair. I picked up Nick, he was playing with my hair. We lived with Julius, the Sorcery Emperor. He was a good friend of my parents, and my guardian if they died, which they did.

I walked out of the building, heading to the town. Once we got there, I put Nick down, him holding onto my pinky. We walked around, stoping at a cafe. "Want to go here?" I asked, he responded with a "Eah"......So cute I swear. We walked in, everyone stares at us.I picked up Nick and stood in front of the counter.

"Inahi" Nick spoke, the lady behind the counter and I laughed. "Hello Miss Shoko," she smiled and pats Nick's head,"And Nick" He giggled. The girls name is Sin, she has long, black, silky hair. She also has pale skin with red eyes, her hair covering her left eye. "Hey Sin, do you kno- Sho~Chan!" A girl with white hair ran around the counter, hugging me, then steeling Nick.

This is Sen, Sin's twin. She has long, white, silky hair. Her skin pale with blue eyes. Her hair covers her right eye. Nick hugs her neck, I giggle and look at Sin, "Well, I'm in a rush. Can I get a small chocolate cake and any drink, you pick." She nodded and smiled, "Sure! Sen! Get Sho's order!" The white haired girl nodded and gave me Nick, running into the back.

-Smol time skip-
I had just feed Nick and myself, and now he is sleeping in my arm, his head on my shoulder. I was in front of the Black Bull's main base. I am friends with everyone here, Yami is like my big brother, and Luck is the best person ever, also my best friend.

I opened the door, "IM BACK PEEPS!!!!" This woke up Nick, he wrapped his arms around my neck. Charmy ran up to me and stole Nick, "Shoko, I'll watch little person, you hang out. He'll get some cake" She ran off.

I found Luck and ran up to him. I tackled him, causing me to sit on his back,"Hey dude! What's up!" He pushed me off and picked me up, putting my on his shoulders....I'm small. "Nothing really! What about you?" I smiled and giggled, "Same! Let's go eat Magna's food"

We smirked and ran to the kitchen, finding Magna's food and eating it. Then, Magna walked in, his jaw dropped. Then he started yelling at us, I didn't hear what, I was laughing to much.

Then he started to attack us, me and Luck dodged. "This is so much fun!" Luck shouted, "Right!" I said. Then, I heard something.."Stop destroying everything!" Then, a hole in the wall. I sweat dropped, this is Yami...😅. I ran up to him and jumped on his shoulders, "Yami!" He looked at me, "Where's the brat" I tilt my head, "Who's the braaaa......"

He called Nick a brat... I hit him on the head, making him fall. I stood and walked away. I came back with Nick. He ran up to Yami, which was in his seat, and hugged him. "Hi!" That is the only thing he can say. Yami rubbed my baby brother's head. "Hey Yami, I wanted to tell you something"

He looked at me,"What" I smiled and put my hands behind my head. "Well, tomarrow is the magic Knights exam. I wanted to tell you, no matter who wants me to join them, I'm joining the Black Bulls." He smirked, "Good choice"

~Another time skip~
After talking to everyone, I went back to the castle. I had put Nick to bed and was sitting with Julius, reading about magic. "So, Dad," I call him Dad, he is like my Dad,"What will I do with Nick once I'm a Magic Knight?"

He looked at me and smiled, "Well, you can bring him to live with you. While you are taking the exam I'll watch him." I hugged him, "Thanks"I yawned, he giggled. "You should go to bed. You have a long day tomorrow." I nodded and hugged him again, "Ok, goodnight Dad."

And with that, I went to bed. 'I wonder what will happen tomorrow.' I thought before falling asleep.