Magic Knights Exam PT1

Hello!!! It tis me, Live! I will be updating when I can. Also, thank you for voting this book! Now let's begin!

I was already awake, I'm to excited! I was already dressed in my fighting, or traveling. The outfit is really simple, but cute.

Light blue flats, that go with the blue on the outfit

I held Nick in my arms, since he just woke up. "Lil Dude, you'll be staying with dad while I'm gone, ok?" I said to the tiny human. He smiled and laughed, I smiled to. I walked out of the room, Nick had on blue shorts and a white shirt. I closed my eyes, trying to since Dad's magic. I opened them, and began to walk in his direction.

After a bit of walking, I found him. "Dad! Here's Nick, I need to go." I smiled, as well as he did. I handed him the kid, he took him. Nick laughed and hugged dad's neck. I kissed Nick on the head, and began to walk out. "Shoko! Do your best!" I nodded to my Dad and walked out,'I'm so excited!'

After walking for a bit, I made it to the arena. I smiled and stood in front. "Wow! I almost forgot what this place looked like" I giggled at my own words. I used to come here and watch people with Yami. "You've been here before?" I turned around, meeting the eyes of a white/gray haired boy with green eyes. He was taller then me, like everyone else. Next to him was a boy, taller then the other. He had dark black hair and golden/yellow eyes.

I looked back to the first one and smiled, "Yep! I used to come and watch people with Yami" I giggled. He looked at me, "Are you a magic knight?" I shook my head, "Nope! I am older then most of you, being 16, but I'm not a magic knight." He nodded, but still looked really interested.

I smiled again, "Also! I'm Shoko Hijime. I am a noble, and known as the strongest at that." I giggled, it was fun to show of, well, when I'm not being mean. The taller boy looked at me and smiled, "I'm Yuno, it's nice to meet you" I giggled, when the smaller one spoke, "I'm Asta! There is no way you are the strongest noble! Your just a kid, the Sorcery Emperor is probably way stronger."

I shook my head, "Actually, I won in a fight against him."

~Time Skip~

So, we talked for a while, it was fun. This guy was checking griamores and now, it was my turn. I held out mine. It was different, very different. It was a slightly red book with silver outlines. In the middle, there was a pair of wings. One wing was like an Angels, pure white. The other was like a demons, black and dark purple.

 The other was like a demons, black and dark purple

The guy had his eyes wide. He stood and bowed, "M-Miss S-Shoko! It's a pleasure to m-meet you. You can go ahead and go!" I nodded, taking back my griamore. I walked into the arena, and saw Yuno.

I ran up to him, "Hey!" He looked at me and waved. Around us, I heard whispers, and cute super cute birds. "Hey, isn't that Shoko? The reincarnation of Goddess Crystal?" "Yeah, and that guy, he's pretty cute." I giggled.

Then, there was a commotion. "You what to die kid?" Oh my god, it's Yami. I ran up to him and hugged him, "Yami!" He looked at me and smirked, "Hey Shoko, I was just about to kill this kid." I jumped to Asta and grabbed Yami's arm. A black aura/smoke appeared around it, causing him to let go. The aura/smoke disappeared.

"You didn't have to use your magic on him" I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked over, to see a good friend, "Hey Finral!" I giggled, lightly punching him in the gut. He let go of me and stood behind Yami. "Besides, if I didn't, he would have crushed Asta's skull." He sighed, "Please don't kill the kid"

Yami walked off, after he told Asta he was lucky. I pat Asta's back, "Don't worry, he won't kill you while I'm here."

Hope you enjoyed! Tomorrow may be a chapter, but I'm also going to post about Shoko's past, info, and 'Goddess Crystal'. Ok?
~Live