Magic Knights exam pt2

Hello my children! (Your mine now, no use in running) I am very very very sorry I couldn't update! There was a lot of stuff with school and, I had and have a lot of stuff to deal with. Again, I am soooo sorry. It is almost spring break(Next week!) and I should update then. So, with all that said and done, let's get to the storyo!

I heard some people talk, so I looked up. I saw the captan's each sit in they're seats. I stood by Yuno, honestly, he is pretty cool. Asta is cool also, but, Yuno is better.(Sorry Asta, Yuno is just cool. No offense)

We get a broom and stuff, 'This is soooooo easy'. I sat on the broom as it went up. When I got high enough, not to high cause I'm scared of heights, I hung upside down by my legs. I flew around like that for a bit, until we had to go back down.

I landed on my hands and yawned. "This is boring" We continue to do boring stuff, nothing interesting. Then 'FIGHTS!'. Ohhh we get to fight, this will be fun!~ I picked a girl to fight with. She had brown hair, drown eyes, and a shorter black dress. She smiled down at me,"Hello, my name is Marcy. Sorry if you get beaten" she said, I eternally laughed.

"I won't be beaten that easy" I responded. We both were the last to go, so we stepped out into the open area. Once we began, she made a rock fortress around herself, it soon turned into an armor. She ran at me, a  spear like thing in her hand.

I dodged. Once away, I chanted this saying,
"Sweet as sugar
Cold as ice
Hurt me once
I'll break you twice!"

A black aura surrounded me, once it was gone, a new pair of clothes shown one me.

The back was open, showing my scars. The people gasp at the sight. My wings opened as I flew to her. The speed was un readable almost. When I got to her, I casted a spell, "Light wips" I whispered.

A bright wip like thing apeared in my hands, it wrapped around her, getting tighter until she gave up. I turned back into my original form, helping her up. "You did a good job Miss Marcy." I giggled and she smiled,"That's what I get for understating the reincarnation"

We all stood, looking at the captains. Everyone got called, most failed. Yuno joined Golden Dawn. Asta joined Black Bulls. Me, well of course I joined Black Bulls. Like, bro, they are my life.

Hey, so, yeah. OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLL! Also, who do you think Shoko should end up with? I have no idea. Sorry this was short, and bad,I'm tired. Bye my lovely children
~Live