Info~~

Helllllllllo! Thanks for the votes, and comments, so nice. This is all just info and stuff. Read if you want, it will help a bit thought. I will try to make a chapter today, but if I don't then yeah. I'm busy today.

Full Name:Shoko Amiri Hijime
Father:Jin Onirn Hijime-Dead
Mother:Taye Huin Hijime-Dead
Sibling(s): Nick Huin Hijime
Likes: Spicy food, cakes/sweats, Nick, Her friends, Yami, Luck
Dislikes: Sour food, jerks, her dad
Personality: She is kind and caring normally, and very protective over Nick. When mad she gets to the point she could kill. She is hard to anger, but can be. If you get on her nerves, ohhhhh you better run. Or she's gonna find you, and it won't be good.
Looks: She has dark blue hair, long, and really soft. She has blue eyes, natural paled skin.
History: Shoko was born into a rich and Nobel family, a very popular one at that. Her father and mother were close to Julius, enough to call him brother. When she was 14, her little brother was born. Wonder why he's not two? He was born in the winter, in fact, the same winter that killed her mother Taye. When Nick was born, they're mother died. Ever since, Jin became....unstable. He beat Shoko,he even used a dagger and made three scars on her back. When she turned 15, before her griamore, she killed her father. She took away his life force and stabbed him. Then Julius came, then he saw her, holding Nick. She had blood on her, she was crying to. Since then, Julius was with her, he helps raise Nick, and is the father figure.

Ok, the rest is info for 'Goddess Crystal'

Crystal, the strongest Mage in the world, in her time, and now. She could control Life and Death. She created the four leaf clover, which she gave to her littler brother, the first Sorcery Emperor. She then created the five leaf clover, which she gave to her best friend, Liona. Liona eventually killed Crystal in her sleep.

Crystal was known as a 'Goddess' for her power. This rank, is higher than King. Everyone, even the present King, said that when her reincarnation is born and found, she will take the place as 'Goddess', no one else, only her.

Hey! I won't be able to make a chapter today, but I will try tomorrow! I hope you guys like my little Shoko. Also! This is what Crystal looked like, art not by me!

Also, if you want to see Shoko's hight compared to Yuno and Asta, well, look at this picture

Hope you like my hand writing, so yeah, Shoko is shortShoko:HEY!!!!! YOUR SHORTER THEN ME!!!Live:IM 5'4 SO SHUSH SHOKO, YOUR LIKE, 4'8!!!!!Shoko:SHUT UPLive:*puts Shoko in choke hold*Have a good day peeps!!!

Shoko:HEY!!!!! YOUR SHORTER THEN ME!!!
Live:IM 5'4 SO SHUSH SHOKO, YOUR LIKE, 4'8!!!!!
Shoko:SHUT UP
Live:*puts Shoko in choke hold*Have a good day peeps!!!