First day of the Black Bulls

Helloooooo my children, guess what, it's spring break! I am hoping to get at least two chapters in this week and I will try to!
I thank you all for the reads and votes! It means a lot, really. Soooooooooo, with all that said, let's get onto the story! Also, I am sharing an account with my friend, sooooooo, if I say, she may or may not write random stuff.

I was on Yami's shoulders, playing with his hair. He told me to quit, but nope, don't want to. Once we reached the place, the amazing mansion that is confusing as frick, I jumped off. I ran to the door, kicking it open. I saw Luck and Magna fighting. I smiled, laughing as Luck dodged each hit. Then, Yami came in.

"STOP DESTROYING THE PLACE!!" He yelled, punching the wall and creating a hole. I sweat dropped. Everyone came running up to him, asking questions and all that. I stood by Asta, laughing at the members. "Shoko, do you know all of them?" I nodded, "Yep, I come around here often with my little brother."

He nodded then smirked,'Oh no' I thought.

He smiled large, shouting his introduction. I giggled, he is funny for someone with no mana. Everyone looked at him, then to ms. Luck ran up to me and picked me up. "SHO! You joined us!" I laughed at him, "Yeah! Of course I did. You all are my family." Asta smiled, then got back to yelling stuff.

After a while, I got a headache, now Magna is testing Asta to see if he is worthy enough to have a black bulls cape. Me you may ask? Well, I've had mine since I got here. I was curled up into a ball, hugging my knees, trying not to sleep. Luck keep asking to fight next, Final was flirting with me as a joke, and everyone else? I don't care anymore.

I sighed, "Yami, I'm tired, I'm gonna go to sleep" I yawned as he nodded his head, "OK, you know where your room is." I smiled, walking through the endless halls, reaching a large door. It was made of stone, the dragons carved into each side. This room, used to be the room of goddess Crystal herself, also the room she was killed in.

I walked in, looking around the familiar room. The walls were painted a dark blue, the curtains a bit brighter. The bed was large, it had a canopy like thing above it. It was draped in a thin black fabric, covering the sides of the bed. The bes covers were black with a navy blue design. The pillows were black, navy blue, to a blue slightly darker then my hair.

I crawled into the soft bed, covering up in the warm blankets. My eyes grew heavy as the lights began to fade. Sleep took over me, only to awaken me in a dream. I front of me was a beautiful girl. She had long black hair, red eyes, and an outfit that was revealing slightly. My widened in realisation of who she was, "C-Crystal..."

Helloooo again my sweets, yes, this is meant to be a cliffhanger, sorry. I hope you enjoyed, even though it feels short. Its 12:22 as I'm writing this, so, goodnight my lovely children. Buh bye
~Live