CHAPTER 3

"I love you y/n" Baekhyun confessed and came closer as you took a step behind.

"Baekhyun--" he was holding your hand so tightly. He then looked right into your eyes they were almost filled tears.

"Are you--" you asked worried. He slowly took his hands from your wrist and took a step a back.

"Don't talk to Kris" he said.

"But why?" You asked him. "What are you guys doing here?" Chen came along with Chanyeol.

"Is anything wrong?" Chanyeol asked as you looked confused.

"No nothing" you lied. "Okay lets go" they started to walk so did you.

"I love you y/n"

"Wait did he just proposed me??  Am i day dreaming?" You realised only after getting into your classroom.

You looked at Baekhyun who was packing his back standing right beside you.

"Baek-" he looked at you as you guys were looking at each other.

"Guys?" Chen called making you guys avert your sights.

"Lets hangout! You coming y/n?" Chanyeol asked you but you gently shook your head.

"You should come y/n there is no other go" Chen insisted.

"But--" a voice Interrupted you.

"Hey Baekhyun!" He said.

"Hello Suho" Baekhyun welcomed him to join your conversation.

"Hello guys I'm Suho" He introduced looking at you guys.

"I'm y/n" you introduced your self as others did. They hugged each other while you gave a handshake.

"Its nice to meet you guys" Suho told as you gave a small smile.

"Suho lets hangout" Chen asked. Indeed he is guy who likes hanging out so much no matter who the person is.

"Then count me in" Suho agreed as they all exchanged smile.

"Am i?" You asked in a low tone wondering whether you need to go with them or not.

"Lets hangout some other time" Baekhyun helped you.

"Ah really?" You beamed brightly as others laughed at your cuteness and nodded.

"Ah thank you enjoy guys" you waved as you took your bag and left the classroom. You started to walk downstairs.

You got a message "Y/n , i will come and pick you up today" it was from your dad.

"Its alright dad i will come by myself no worries" you assured him and you were standing outside the school.

"Hey" a voice came behind you as you kept your phone in your pocket . It was Kris.

"Hey Kris" you waved.

"Are you gonna walk?" He asked you as you nodded. Your eyes met each other but you quickly averted your gaze and started to look at the road beside you.

"Did Baekhyun told me about you?" He asked you which made you turn towards him.

"Is there any problem between you guys?" You asked because you wanted to know the reason why Baekhyun acted like that before.

"Before that which route you gonna take ?" He asked you as you gestured right.

"We were actually childhood friends" he started while you two started to walk.

"Friends" you asked him again. "Yup. We were" he told.

" But why?" You asked him again. "Our dads are business men so they were like enemies" he said.

"So because of them--" Kris Interrupted you. "My dad made Baekhyun to dropout from our music academy in order to take revenge because of Baek's dad" he explained. You just looked at him surprisingly.

"He thought that i did it" he added.

"Umm" you understood.

"Did you told him that --" Kris again Interrupted.

"I tried but fed up completely" he told. You looked at Kris who was looking down and was completely became moody.

"I shouldn't have asked" you thought after seeing him sad.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked" you said. "Its alright" he told.

"Where is your home?" He askes you because it had became an hour since you guys started walking. "Almost" you told him.

"How will you go home?" You asked him.

"My driver" he told.

"Then why did you come with me? Has your driver left?" You asked him.

"I just wanted to give you company and  i really love your voice" he commented.

"Your the best" you told him as you both laughed gently.

"Okay then bye" you waved.

"Yup. Bye bye" Kris waved as he startes to walk in the opposite direction. You went inside your home.

"Aww y/n have you come? How was your day? Did it go well?" your sweet mom asked you.

"Yes mom it was so good and i made many friends too" you smiled at her as she smiled and patted your head.

"Thats good eat your dinner before going to sleep" she told as you nodded. "Where is dad?" You askes her.

" No Still in office dear" she said.

"He indeed works overtime" you thought as you ate your dinner. You went to your room and freshen up.

"I love you y/n" you thought about Baekhyun once again and made a small curve on your lips.

"Did he mean it?" You asked yourself as you laid on your bed hugging your pillow. "Everyone were so good to me" you thought and especially Baekhyun abd Kris.

"I wish Baekhyun accepts Kris" you thought because Kris was indeed so sad because of Baekhyun.

"I love you y/n" you started to think about it again and get finally ended up in smiling stupidly. "Ahh I'm going crazy" you sighed as you took a deep breathe.
_____________________________________
I'm sorry I'm updating after a very long time..😭 hope you love it~~😄😄💕💖❤💞