5

Mike's POV///
I wake up before five like normally and look over my shoulder at Sara. She was sleeping so peaceful. I get up and run the shower and take a quick one being as quite as possible. I got dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black button up shirt. I grab my car keys and head out the door. I smile as my cell phone rings and answer it.
"Hey beautiful."
"Hey Mike! Are you coming over?"
"Yes sweet heart Im on my way right now. I have bad news tho and I need to get my stress out on that pretty pussy of yours."
"Of course daddy. But What happened? Did your stupid girlfriend find out about us?"
"No babygirl i got fired. But it's okay I'll get another job soon so I can buy you what you want baby. But Sara is such a bitch. She made a big scene about me losing my job screaming about what I'm going to do now that I'm fired."
"God she is such a bitch. When you going to leave her for me daddy."
"Soon babygirl. I'll be there soon baby. Goodbye."
I hang up the phone and sigh knowing damn well I'm not leaving Sara. No matter how much of a bitch she is I still love her. I pick up the speed because I need to see Sally. After ten more minutes before finally reaching her house.
Sara's POV///
I wake up and Mike has already left. I don't know where he went but I don't really care. Maybe I can sneak out to see Chad. I don't know that. What if Mike catches me. I sigh and get dressed really quickly in a pair of blue jeans and one of my too big t shirts and throw my hair into a messy bun. Before going to the kitchen to see what Mike left me to do. I'm supposed to meet Chad at the store. I run through the list Mike left really quickly before looking at the clock. 7:30 I woke up late. Mike wants me to cook chicken and rice tonight. I check the fridge and search for ingredients for chicken and rice and had everything but chicken. I grabbed the left over allowance I had from Mike from the beginning of the week. I walk to the store and reach the store at about 8:00. Once I go in I look for the chicken. I have no intention of going on that date with Chad. It's too risky. I grab my chicken and buy it before heading back home. When I reach the house I go in and put Mike's slippers at the door way before I forget and start cooking supper when I hear the phone ring. I answer it and it's Chad.
"Hey Sara? Did you forget about our date?"
"Ummm. Hey Chad. No I didn't. But i didn't want Mike to find out."
"Mike? That must be your boyfriend."
"Umm. Yes. I'm sorry. I just don't know what to do. I mean I do wanna see you but I'm scared."
"It's okay. I understand. But i wanna see you. Do you have a cell phone? Maybe I can text you."
"No. I'm not allowed to have one."
"Not allowed to have one?"
"Yes. Mike won't allow me to have one."
"That doesn't seem right. Well do you have a car? Maybe you can drive out this way."
"No. I'm not allowed to have a car either. I'm only allowed to go to the town store so he didn't see the need in getting a car when I can walk the twenty minute walk to the store."
"That sounds kind of controlling. Not like a loving relationship at all. Do you want to be with him?"
I fall silent for a moment repeating the question over and over again in my head trying to decide what the answer is before I spoke up.
"I don't know....He has his moments. But even if I did want to get away from him I'm too scared to. I shouldn't be talking to you. If he finds out he'll get mad and make me regret it. I gotta go. Goodbye chad."
Chad's POV///
"Wait what do you mean make you regret it?! Sara! Sara?!"
I hear the other line go dead. What did she mean. What is that guy doing to her. I need to see her now for sure. What if the guy is holding her captive. No it can't be that because she wouldn't be able to walk to the store. And even if she was she would be able to tell someone wouldn't she? I run my hand through my long brown hair rolling the whole conversation through my head. I need a shower to calm my nerves.

Hey y'all. How do y'all like Mike's POV? Comment and vote y'all. I love y'all.