"Jesus, that's bright"

"Sorry"

"How long have you been up?"

"Since 6. Seb and I also accidentally caused a riot on Instagram, so be cautious."

"Oh, god" She says opening her phone. I watch her carefully as she scans her screen. Shock, disgust, a smile, then she laughs. "Wow." She says with surprise. "I know, it's bad, but it's kind of funny" I say with a quiet laugh. "I can not believe you two managed to start a riot in less than an hour. But I guess if it's gonna be anyone it'd be you." She states as she turns off her phone and gets up to get her clothes. "Shut up!'' I yell and throw a brush at her. It misses her oh so slightly and she goes into the bathroom. While she's in there, I do my makeup. I don't do anything dramatic today. Just a pale shade of pink for lipstick and some mascara. I brush through my hair and put it into a katniss braid (If you have short hair, you can do whatever you want with it) I get up from my vanity and walk over to my desk, where my bag from yesterday is. I go through it and take out anything I won't need. Like any garbage, my empty water bottle, I'll need to fill it up, and I take out my stained shirt. I head downstairs with my bag and water bottle, and fill it up, and put it in my bag. I also add some snacks. "Shit, my portable charger!" I exclaim, and run back upstairs to grab it. Just as I enter my room, (F/n) comes out of the bathroom. "OOOoooOOO girl you look cUTE!" I exclaim. "Thank you" She says and does a twirl so I can see her whole outfit.

"Did you buy that stuff yesterday?" I ask, walking closer to her to get a better look at the clothes

"Did you buy that stuff yesterday?" I ask, walking closer to her to get a better look at the clothes. "Yep, I love them. The top is more comfortable than it looks" She says, gesturing to the shirt. "I bet. But I think if you're going to do your makeup you should do it now, we only have about 30 minuets. I can get your snacks and water in your bag." I tell her and head for the door and she starts walking over to my vanity. "Thanks boo! I love you!" She yells, because I'm in the hallway already. "I know you do!" I yell back. Once I get downstairs, I start doing what I said I would, packing her some snacks and a water bottle. I grab some macaroons, of course, and put them into a container, then fill up her water bottle and put the items into her bag. I also grab her some granola bars and an apple. While I wait for her, I decide to go on twitter for a bit and see what's going on. At first it's just the normal stuff. Tweets from J2m, and some other actors I've worked with, and some I haven't. Then I see something that catches my attention. A news page posted a little blurb that says "Today, an actress by the name of (Y/n) (Y/l/n) posted a photo on Instagram stating that she was still awestruck from meeting Sebastian Stan. He also liked her picture and commented "We do look cute, can't wait to see you at the panel today". Just minutes before that, Stan followed her, making her follow count go up... I click the link to read the rest. Could there be something going on between these 2 actors, or are they just staring a beautiful friendship? Stay tuned with E! news and we'll let you know. I click out of the link and take a breath. I need to say something about this before people start going after Seb. I go up to the top of my page and start a tweet. "For all of you who have been making up theories about me and Sebastian, we're just friends. We met a few days ago and got along well. There's nothing going on between us. So please stop with all the crazy theories." Annnnd, tweeted. I take a big breath and turn off my phone. I just sit there, head in my hands leaning over the counter. What have I done? "Hey you ready to g- You okay?" I hear (F/n) ask. "What? Oh yeah, I'm fine, just tired. Your bag is packed." I respond. "Okay, thank you." she says, giving me a worried look, but not pushing it. "I like your makeup, it's very you" I compliment. "Thank you" She replies, giving me a smile.