School. / / / Part 16.

I wake up holding Tweek in my arms, I whisper. 'Babe. . .wake up. . .' Tweeks slowly opens his eyes, I kiss his forehead and Tweek whispers. 'It hurts. . .' I say. 'It's ok Tweek, come on, we have school.' He nods. 'Alright. . .'

After getting dressed I walk downstairs to grab a drink and some coffee for Tweek, Ruby comes up to me and says. 'You two woke me up last night, you gave me nightmares.' I laugh. 'I don't know what you're talking about.'

Tweek walks downstairs already dressed for school, he quickly wraps his arms around me and leans his head against my back yawning. Ruby says. 'Don't let dad see, he'll add this to his collection.' Tweek and I get to school and the guys walk up to us, Clyde laughs. 'So Craig. . . Do you shave or?' I ask confused. 'I don't shave anywhere on my body?' Clyde laughs. 'Did you see what's on the internet?' I say confused. 'What's on the internet?' Token sighs. 'A video of you and Tweek making out, you grab out your hairless. . . And then a Tweek notices the drone.'

I say annoyed. 'What the fuck?! Who uploaded that?!' I look down at Tweek who is half asleep and couldn't even cared if there wasn't any coffee left in the world, I groan. 'How many views has it gotten?' Clyde grabs out his phone. '4,536,215 views and counting.' I say. 'Fuck! That many?!' Clyde nods. 'Yeah, sorry dude, your dick is famous.' Tweek opens his eyes and his headshots up. 'What?! Whos dick?!' Clyde laughs. 'Sorry Tweek, Craig hasn't pulled his dick out.'

Tweek looks confused as I joke. 'You really are gay.' Tweek looks at me laughing. 'No shit Sherlock, what do you think we did last night.' Token asks. 'What did you two do last night?!' I laugh. 'None of your concern.' Tweek says half asleep. 'It was nice. . .but I'm tired now because of it.'