Dinner. 1/2 / / / Part 8

Craigs' family invited my family over for dinner so that everyone can talk about the relationship, I get into something somewhat-fancy, I knock on the front door waiting for an answer as I see a sexy man standing at the front door, he quickly hugs me and I kiss his cheek. 'Hey, Craig!' I smiled.

He whispers. 'Come on, dinner will be ready soon, we can "talk" upstairs.' I nod. 'Ok, Craig.' We walk upstairs into his room, the second I shut the door, I'm pinned to it. He sucks on my neck nibbling slightly, I let out a slight moan as someone knocks on the door and says. 'Dinners ready, stop whatever you two are doing and come eat.- FOOD! EAT FOOD!'

I laugh as Craig sighs annoyed. 'Coming mum,' He grabs my hand and we walk downstairs to the dinner table, he sat down and signalled for me to sit next to him quickly, I started to eat as Ruby -Craigs younger sister whos real name is Tricia.- Says in shook. 'Tweek, what's on your neck?!' I ask. 'What?' I go to look at my neck but I can't see.

I get up and walk to the bathroom, I look in the mirror and spot, a giant purple hickey. I say. 'Shit! Crap!' I walk downstairs with my collar set to try and stop the hickey from showing I sit back down and Craig asks. 'What's on your neck?' He sounded curious, I say. 'I'll tell you later.' Craig quickly moves my collar to show the hickey, he starts laughing his ass off and says. 'Tweek! You got a.-' I put my hand over his mouth and Ruby asks. 'What's on your neck? It looks like a bruise.'

My mum and dad, Craigs' parents, Ruby and Craig all looking at me, more or less my hickey. Craigs' mum asks. 'Is that a? A hickey?' I try to hide in my seat and my mum says. 'It looks fresh.' I continue eating and pretending that I didn't hear them, Craig whispers into my ear. 'Comeee on, be proud of it, I sure am.' I kick him under the table and I whisper. 'How about I give you one?!' Craig smirks. 'Yes please.'

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!