Moans. / / / Part 15 / / / N.S.F.W

I wake up with two arms wrapped around me, I don't know what the time is but I feel. . .odd. . .like, I want to have sex. I sigh as I sit up and look at my boner, I sigh. 'Fuck. . .' Craig rests his head on my lap as I shake Craig slightly. 'Craig, I need you to get up! I need to go to the bathroom to do something.' Craig shakes his head rubbing it against my erection, I let out a slight moan as Craig opens his eye and smirks at me rubbing his head up against my boner on purpose.

I bit my lip to try and hide any moans, Craig sits up and kisses my lips passionately, he pulls back and whispers. 'Maybe we could?' I feel the saliva still connected to my lip, I nod without any words, he smirks and says. 'Bit down on this Tweekers.' He places a sock in my mouth, I take it out and ask. 'Why?' He answers. 'Because I know that you won't be able to stop yourself from moaning'

I nod placing the sock back into my mouth, Craig starts pulling down my jean zipper smirking the whole time, he pulls my pants down slowly along with my underwear, I grab my penis and Craig sucks on my neck and he whispers. 'Am I allowed to pleasure you Tweekers?' I nod moving my hands slowly, Craig wraps his hands around my penis, he sucks on my neck while whispering. 'Be quite Tweekers.' I nod bitting down on the sock, Craig slowly pumps his hand up and down picking up his pace.

I arch my back as he gets quicker and quicker, I bit down hard on the sock, feeling over the edge, Craig suddenly stops as I take the sock out and ask. 'Craig? Why'd you stop?' He smirks. 'Cause I want to do something.' He places his lips around the tip, slowly sucking, I shut my eyes in bliss, Craig moves his head down massaging it with his tongue, I push his head down so he has the full thing in his mouth, he sucks in his cheeks creating friction as I explode in his mouth.

He lifts his head up and swallows I presume since there isn't anything in his mouth when he kisses my neck, he whispers. 'When I do this, you're going to have to be really quiet, and it may hurt when it starts, but after a while, it won't hurt.' I nod, Craig pulls his pants, underwear and shirt, I follow what he's doing and take my shirt off, he comes over and grabs my hips.

He looks me in the eyes and asks. 'Can I?' I nod slowly but worried, I spit the make-shift gag out whilst saying. 'What if it gets stuck?!' Craig laughs. 'It won't, but if you want I can try and do something so that it won't hurt as much.' I nod as I feel something go into my butthole, I arch my back in pain as he says. 'Shh, Tweek, it'll be alright.' I nod slowly whilst he starts moving his finger around, I squirm. 'Craig. . . It really hurts.' He kisses me while moving his finger around more.

He pulls back as I try my hardest not to moan, I let a soft one out as Craig inserts another finger in, it hurts but not as much, he moves around making sure it doesn't hurt as he inserts another finger, he moves around more until he decides that my butt is lose enough, he grabs lube out of his bedside drawer, I say. 'What if I get an S.T.D?!' He laughs. 'Tweek, I'm a virgin, I don't have any S.T.Ds.'

I nod as he uses the lube and slides in, I grip onto the sheets with pain, it hurts really badly, I whisper. 'Craig. . .it hurts. . .' Craig whispers. 'Do you want me to move?' I nod slowly. 'Yes.' Craig slowly pulls out then pushes himself back in, after a couple thrusts the pain goes away and I start feeling pleasure, hits something and Craig smirks as my face lights up with pleasure. 'Found your prostate.' I grab onto the sock and bit down on it, Craig continuously thrusts into that spot as I try hard not to moan.

I feel already close as Craig grabs my dicks and starts rubbing my dick while thrusting, I'm in heaven as I feel myself cum all over my stomach. Craig pulls out and smirks. 'Ops.' I say. 'I need to get cleaned up Craig!' Craig smirks. 'Alright.' He stands up placing his boxers and pants back on as he leaves the room, he comes back with some paper towels and smirks, he rubs down my stomach not missing a spot of my own cum, he leans down and kisses me, he hands me boxers and a pair of pants placing them on my stomach, I put them on and snuggle up to Craig.

Hope you enjoyed my dudes! Bye!