Dinner 2/2 / / / Part 9

'Oh Tweek darling, we just love the fact that you and our son are dating! Absolutely adorable!' I smile. 'Thanks,' Craigs dad smiles. 'I remember when you two were little and were fake dating, please tell me it's real now?' Craig laughs wrapping his arm around my shoulders. 'We're actually dating this time.' I quickly move my shirt up to try and cover up the hickey out of embarrassment.

My family and I go to leave as I feel someone grab my arm, I turn around and ask. 'Wha.-' I feel lips crash into mine, they pull back and Craig smirks. 'See you tomorrow at school.' I blush. 'Yeah, school. . .Bye Craig.' He smiles. 'Bye.' My family and I  leave, I get changed into my pajamas and lay down on the bed, as I see my phone go off, I read the message.

From Craig. -

"Hey babe, I wanted to know how you're going?"

To Craig. -

"Hey Craig, I was about to go to sleep, how about you?"

From Craig. -

"I was just laying in bed than I thought of you, and I got aroused cause of how hot you are ;)"

To Craig. -

"You're a lot hotter Craig, whenever I see you I want to rip your clothes off and do you."

From Craig. -

"Who said I wouldn't want that? ;)"

To Craig. -

"I'll talk to you tomorrow, ok?"

From Craig. -

"Ok, bye babe, love you."

To Craig. -

"Love you too, bye."

I place my phone on my dresser plugging it in to charge, I lay my head back sinking into my pillow, my eyes fall heavy as my body falls limp.

Hope you enjoyed! Bye!