I never wanted to feel like I'm using Izzy to fill Mir's spot, but he's been there exactly like I needed him to be for the las few months or so.

"Ashley" Izzy said, knocking me from my thoughts. "You good?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah.. come on" I said, opening the door, stepping out, as he did the same. We walked towards where Lani and everybody else were, having to get through the crowd that was surrounding them. They all stared at us, making faces. I chuckled, "Hey y'all" i said.

"Well look who it is" G said, dapping Izzy. "Who would've thought y'all be pulling up together" he said laughing, as he side hugged me.

"Hey sis" Lani said. "G leave them alone" she said laughing.

"Hey Ash" Chy said, leaning up against the gate, smirking.

"Y'all are so shady, I can't stand it" I said laughing. "Where's the kids?"

"In the car" G said nodding his head towards his truck, that was surrounded by his security. "They watching that Boss baby shit"

"Damn security heavy today huh?" Izzy said, laughing.

"Fucking right, I got my kids.." G said, drinking his water. "You see how they crowding around, half these people don't even know Mir..."

"The cameras out here and allat" Izzy said shaking his head laughing. "How everybody know about this"

"You know the streets talk, all it takes is one ear to hear and it's all over" he responded, as Troy came walking up.

"Wass good" he said dapping Izzy, and then G. "This shit packed, this a party or what?"

G shrugged his shoulders, "Fuck it, we got Mir shit lit" he said laughing.

"Facts" Troy said. "Wassup sis" he said hugging me, and then Lani as well, leaving Chy out. I watched as they eyed each other for about 10 seconds before he looked away walking back over near G. This shit was so awkward and I wish it was over, or never happened.

"Did you talk to Jarell?" Lani asked G.

"Nigga said they was 5 minutes away 10 minutes ago" G said. "He gone be late to everything now that he got a car, you know how slow he move.. imma start leaving y'all together, cause y'all both move slow"

I chuckled, "Facts"

"Un uh, don't do me" she said, laughing.

"Aye G, wassup" a guy yelled from the crowd.

G squinted his eyes, trying to see who it was "Oh shit wassup nigga" he said, walking off towards the guy. "I be right back" he said, as all the girls started screaming since he was walking in that direction.

"They love them so G" I said, picking with Lani.

She shook her head laughing, "Nah they love them some East, they don't know G"

"Period" Chy chimed in laughing a little, but stopped when Troy looked in her direction.

"It's too many cameras out here for me to light my shit up" Troy said.

"Niggas sparking over there, but that camera's ain't on them" Izzy said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Fuck it" Troy said lighting his blunt, as Rell and Breah, came walking up with Wendy's.

"Hey cutie" I said to Breah.

"Hey Ashy" she said in a baby voice. "Hey everybody"

"Y'all ain't bring us no food?" Lani said, hugging Breah.