6.

[ Hello . ]

"And Ireland is so amazing! I just love it." Louis rolled his eyes because the Irish lad stated it as if it was the most obvious thing. "You should visit Ireland someday, Louise... with me," Niall almost whispered the last part.

Louis sighed because it was too much of 'Ireland' talks. It was a Sunday morning when Niall invited himself at his house and charmed his mum and sisters. Louis was happy that his dad was on a office tour. Currently, they were in the balcony where Niall was non-stop talking about anything and everything. At some point, Louis thought his ear went numb.

"Oh look, Harry!" Niall pointed at mop of curls moving. He was holding a fruit basket, by the looks of it. "STYLES!" Harry's head shot up, he squinted his eyes as the scorching sun was radiating its heat and rays harshly. He scowled when he saw Niall standing in Louise's balcony, too close to Louise.

"WHAT?" He barked. He wanted to throw the basket away and spend some (all of his) time with Louise. But he can't, since his mum asked him to give it to Ms. Lindsey. "NOTHING! JUST WANTED TO SAY HI BUT YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BE RUDE. ISN'T IT LOUISE?" Niall pouted at Louis.

Harry was waiting for Louise to say something. He wanted 'her' approval that he is never rude. Louis looked at Harry and nodded. "HE JUST WANTED TO SAY HI, HARRY...."

Harry felt his heart breaking again. A loud gasp was heard when the fruit basket was on the ground, fruits rolling away in every direction. He always have to be dramatic. "I JUST CAN'T..." Harry shouted.

Louis winced because Harry was so dramatic and a whiner. "I guess we should help him, Ni." Niall was never the one to say 'no' to Louise. He nodded and they rushed downstairs to help Harry.

"Erm...?" Louis and Niall said in unison when they saw Harry sitting on the ground hugging the basket close to his heart. He was mumbling something, a very sad look on his face. "Harry?" Louis gently tapped his shoulder but gasped when Harry took a firm hold of his wrist. He pulled him on the ground, close to him.

"You think I'm rude?" Louis felt so intimidated by Harry's green eyes looking straight in his eyes. "I-I never said that, Harry..." Louis tried pull away his hands but failed. "Harry, you are hurting me!" A look of realization crossed Harry's face, he loosened his grip. "Oh! I'm so sorry, Louise. Please forgive me!" He cried.

"N-No, It's okay..." Louis stood up and backed away from Harry. "C'mon we'll help you picking up the fruits."

The three of them started picking up the fruits. Niall being Niall, picked up an apple and took a bite of it. "Shit! It's so sweet!" Harry and Louis looked at him. "Hey! Those fruits are not for you, asshole!" Harry was very careful this time. His tone was sweet. "So was that rude, Louise?"

Louis giggled softly. "Yeah, Because you cursed."

"Niall brings out the worst in me," Harry stated picking up an orange.

"I beg to differ! Niall is the most sweetest person, I've ever met." Louis saw an orange came rolling towards him. He looked at Harry who has this look on his face, like he was a patient of constipation. Louis was not up for one more drama so he quickly added "You are also very sweet,"

Harry's face lit up like a kid on the Christmas morning. "I'm done!" Niall announced. "Lou, let's go back to your place!"

"No! Louise will come with me to Ms. Lindsey's house." Harry threw all the fruits he collected in the basket. "Okay, Louise?" Louis knew it wasn't a request. Harry was very demanding and Louis was afraid that Harry would beat him if he declined his offer. But then he saw Niall's sad and pouty face and oddly reminded him of a kicked puppy.

"Okay but Niall can also join us, if he wants to...." The Irish boy was quick to hold Louis' hand and Harry felt so angry because he couldn't hold Louise's hand because of the stupid fruit basket.

'I wish Niall chokes on the apple!'

[ I was thinking of making it 'Zianourry' . What do you guys think ? ]

[ Hope you liked it . Don't forget to vote . x ]