94.

//3//

Hi. A short update. I don't care if y'all vote, but I love when y'all comment. Please do? Lmao, do I sound desperate? I don't really care. I am desperate.

"Really?" Bruce gasped. "He's really leaving?"

Their little gang was gathered on the same table during lunch time. When Ireland pointed out how the three boys looked a little horrible. Liam had thanked her sarcastically whereas Niall had broken the news about Louis' departure.

"Yah-huh." Liam scoffed.

"I'm going to miss Lou. He's so cool." Bruce pouted, getting up to hug Niall and Liam at once. "Don't look so dispirited, you boys. It'll get better."

"I'm just- Without my Lou, I'd be very much devastated." Niall mumbled dejectedly. He turned to look for Harry who has yet to get back to the table. The boy was still in the queue, but was getting closer.

"What?!" All of them looked to their left, scowling at Amanda, who looked absolutely ecstatic. She stood up and sauntered towards Niall, sitting beside him, in Harry's saved place. "Did I hear it correctly? Your little boyfriend is leaving?"

"Why are you so chipper about it?" Liam scoffed, glaring at her.

"Of course, I'm very happy, but sad for you, Ni." She cuddled closer to the boy, who elbowed her away. "Now with that freak gone- ah!"

"Oops!" That was Harry, who had 'accidentally' spilled all his food on Amanda. He yanked her up by her forearm and tossed her away, plopping down beside Niall. "I'm sorry, bitch.. oops! Amanda."

Everyone on the table stifled a laugh, looking at Amanda who was still in very much shock. "Harry fucking Styles-!"

"Harry Edward Styles." Harry corrected her with a grin, standing up to tower over her. "I see you have a problem with taking correct names. It's Louis, not a freak. And I just told you my name."

"You did this on purpose!" She shouted.

"Maybe I did, maybe I did not. Who knows?" Harry smirked. "However, how many times do I have to tell you to not cross your limits and respect our Louis?"

"He's a boy who dresses like some girl and has long hair for fucks sake!" She sneered. "That's not right!"

"A lot of things about you are wrong, for example , your existence. But do you see any of us complaining?" Harry sneered back. "Also, even with Louis gone, Niall won't ever look at you. And if you ever tried to breathe around my best friend, choking is always an option."

"Harry..." Niall chuckled, pulling his friend back in his place. "Easy, mate."

"Excuse me, who exactly are you? With your Louis gone, I don't think you and Niall will have any relationship. Because one, ew. Two, Niall's not gay. Louis was just a phase." Amanda rolled her eyes.

"One, ew. Two, Please don't talk when you look or smell like that. Trash." Harry snorted. "And what are you looking at?" He sneered at Maggie, who was looking at him with so much hope in her eyes. "I'm gay. And even if you were a boy, I would hardly look at you, Shaggie!" Everybody howled with laughter, as Niall turned Harry to look away from the girls, forcefully.

"You literally killed them." Florence chortled.

"Duh!" Harry exclaimed. "What do these girls think? They'll get each and every boy they want." He glared at the two. "Not with those looks and attitudes." He clicked his tongue in distaste. "I've kissed Niall more times than you ever will, which by the way is zero. So, think before you speak and get burnt!" He snapped his fingers sassily, scoffing. "And you, Shaggie, if it ever crosses your mind that we'll be together after Louis leaves. Honey, it ain't happening. Because you are definitely not it." He threw a fake sweet smile at her. "Any thoughts, Amanda?"