Jungkook swipes again. The next picture had Taehyung placing a kiss on the cheek of Jimin.

Jungkook didn't know what to do. He had mixed feelings. He was mad, angry, jealous. They also came with heartbreak, confusion, and disappointment. Jungkook grabbed his hair.

Groaning he pushes the stall door open and slams it shut. He looks at himself in the mirror. His hair was messy. His face was ugly to him though others may consider it extremely hot and sexy. He was mad.

His shirt was wrinkly and not in place. His veins popping out. For a moment he could imagine Jin trying to calm him down and comforting him. He remembered falling for Jimin. Liking-loving him. Does he still love him?

He couldn't cry. He shouldn't cry. He fakes a smile fixes his shirt and hair. At ease he walks out.

He can see from far away Jimin searching for his phone. "Where did I put it? I swear I put it here." Jimin busily looks for his phone not even noticing the figure behind him.

"Jimin." The voice made Jimin jump. He turns around to see Jungkook just standing there blankly. In his hand was Jimin's phone. Jimin opens his mouth in realization. He should have put a passcode as soon as he got it.

"Jungkook," Jimin says nervously, cursing himself for saying it like so.

"Looking for this," Jungkook raise his hand with the phone.

"Yes-" Jimin stops as he sees the screen. It was Taehyung kissing him while he was sleeping. Jimin clench his teeth and rolls his eyes. 'That stupid idiot Taehyung.'

"He's more than a friend is he," Jungkook says in a calm tone.

"Yes, he is. What about it?" Jimin says back strong.

Jungkook takes in a deep moment of silence before grabbing Jimin's wrist. Jimin gasp. Jungkook was never harsh on him. "You said you love me," Jungkook says his calm tone breaking and replacing with a rather sad one. His eyes getting glossy. "I said I love you."

They were earning some looks from people. "Jungkook! We're in public. We're celebrities! Remember!" Jimin looks around nervously.

"So what!" Jungkook yells. "I care more of what's going on in my personal life than my career and fame."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "But I care." With that he yanks his hand away and glare at Jungkook. Without nothing more he walks away.

Jungkook looks at the phone still in his hand. He was about to throw it on the ground but then he stopped. What good will it do. He puts it with the rest of Jimin's stuff and leaves, going to the bar.

(Present)

Jungkook glares our the window. Luckily he still could rest today. Jimin and Yoongi came in that morning when he was chasing Jin. Jimin apologized so many times but Jungkook just told him to leave.

Soon they left. Now he was all alone. Then it dawned on him. He has to make sure Jin is okay. After what he did. He grabs his keys and runs out the door.

He thought of what to say to Jin. How to apologize. Before he knew it he reached his mom's house. Then Jungkook remembered that his mom was in the picture too.

Jungkook's p.o.v

I slowly enter the house. It was very quiet which made me even more worried. "Um, Mom! I'm here!" Jungkook yelled out around the house. Maybe Jin and her went somewhere. I should just come back later.

I walk out the door and bump into someone. "Mom," I say trying to sound casual. I notice behind her was Jin who was looking at the ground as if trying to avoid my gaze.