"Ah, how to zip this?" You tried to zip it but it just wouldn't close. You took the boots off from your feet, putting it on top of your lap, didn't know what else to do.

"Hahaha that's not how you do it." Youngbin sat next to you and stroke your hair gently. "Here." He took the boots off from your lap and kneeled down in front of you. He then grabbed your feet, putting it inside the boots slowly, just like the exact one scene in cinderella. He managed to zip the boots easily, making you looked at him in awe.

"(y/n) ssi! I couldn't find the size for you! Wait, you have found a new one?" Jaeyoon walked towards you and saw the ones that you were wearing. "And it fit perfectly." Youngbin stood and put his hand inside his pocket, looking proud at the boots that fitted perfectly on your feet now.

" (y/n) ssi, you looked like a biker now. Wait, no! A shooter yes. That fit you well! " Jaeyoon gave you two thumbs up equipped with a wide smile on his face, making him looked even cuter. "(y/n) ssi, I'll buy it for you if you like it." Jaeyoon smiled at you. "Ah oppa, you don't have to--

"I'm buying it." Youngbin quickly called one of the employee and asked her to give him a new pair of the boots while pointing towards your feet. The lady then nodded and quickly went away.

"Ah hyung! I was the one who wanted to buy her that!" Jaeyoon whined and pointed to the lady who just left. "Hahaha you need to be faster next time. Anyway, It suits me better if I'm buying this." Youngbin smiled and looked at you. "Thank you oppa." You also replied him by smiling.

Youngbin kneeled down in front of you again, wanting  to take the boots off from your feet. He started to unzip it carefully but it suddenly stopped. He tried it again but it just wouldn't slide, making it freaking stuck onto your feet.

"It stuck???" You asked panicky. "(y/n) ssi, don't worry it's not stuck" He tried to zip and unzipped it again but it wasn't moving at all.

"Ya hyung, that is definitely NOT stuck!" Jaeyoon said sarcastically. "Jaeyoon ssi, go get some help!" Youngbin yelled. "Oh yeah! Right! I'll be back!" Jaeyoon suddenly ran away.

Youngbin just kept on holding your feet, giving you both a sorry and panic look. You also gave him a panic look. 'I mean, how can I go home like this?! and I'm just wearing it on my right feet!'

"Oh yeah!" Youngbin suddenly remembered something. "(y/n) ssi, it's gonna be fine now!" Youngbin took a chalk out from his pocket and started to apply it carefully towards the zipper. He held your ankle tightly to prevent the zip from moving around.

You gazed at him as he tried to unzip it again, applying the chalk to the boots' zipper once again. "Relax (y/n) ssi. The problem will be solved!" Youngbin said.

'How can a person be so nice and kind, even though we just met, like this morning?' You thought to yourself.

"(y/n) ssi! It's opened!" He suddenly looked directly into your eyes, making you startled. Youngbin then took the boots off from your feet, staring at you who was blushing with a confused look.

You tried to stood and wore your shoes back but suddenly ended up losing your balance and fell right on top of Youngbin. Your face was right in front of his, only inches away from kissing each other. This made his heart began to beat even faster than before. Not to mention that Youngbin's cheeks had turned into red just like yours. You quickly went into your normal position, removing your body from his.

"(y/n), are you okay?" He sat next to you and leaned closer. You turned around to see his face was right in front of yours. 'Stop it. It will make me even burning!' You looked down immediately, trying  to hide your red cheek.

"Hyung!" Jaeyoon suddenly came back with a female employee. You let out a sigh while holding your chest, feeling thankful because Jaeyoon came, breaking the awkward moment.

"Jaeyoon ssi, it's all done. Thanks to this chalk." Youngbin showed the chalk to Jaeyoon and smiled at him. "Aish you hyung. Sorry miss for the troublesome." Jaeyoon bowed to the female employee. "It's ok. Anyway, these are the boots that you requested before." The lady smiled and gave Youngbin a box before leaving again.

"(y/n) ssi, are you okay?? You're really red. Are you having a fever?" Jaeyoon suddenly leaned towards you after seeing your reddish face. 'Gosh this is not helping!' You wanted to scream at Jaeyoon but of course you couldn't.

"Uhm, I think (y/n) catched a cold. Let's just pay this and go back." Youngbin coughed a little, quickly went towards the cashier. Jaeyoon held both of your shoulder, helping you to stand up. You wore your shoes back and went to the cashier along with him. After paying, the three of you quickly went back home.

-------------||-------------

The atmosphere inside the car was really awkward. Once you tried to peek at Youngbin wanting to know his reaction and whenever you got caught, you immediately threw your gaze away, pretending to look at the streets and not him.

"Are you sure nothing happened when I'm gone?" Out of the blue, Jaeyoon showed his head between you and Youngbin. "What? What are you talking about?" Youngbin said thus making Jaeyoon even more suspicious than before. He didn't trust Youngbin and suddenly poked your shoulder, making you startled.

"N- nothing oppa, really." You gave him an unsure smile but still getting a suspicious reply from him. Jaeyoon even narrowed both of his eyes, looking right and left suspiciously.

"Okeyy.... I trust you." Jaeyoon then leaned back to his seat, crossing his arm. "Huft..." Both of you and Youngbin suddenly let out a sigh together then began to look at each other panicky.

"HA! So something did happen!"

_________________________________________