Jungkook immediately came and hugged me "do you know how worried I was."

I just shrugged it off and grabbed my bag and taes keys.

Jungkook "where do you think you're going."

"I have a meeting I'll see you guys back home."

Jungkook grabbed my wrist. "you're not going anywhere."

I took my hand back and grabbed my charging phone.

"says who?"

Jungkook "says me?! Says all of us! You just had someone try and kill you!"

"that's why this meeting is so important. Stop trying to control what I do." I replied angrily

Namjoon "y/n I also don't think this is a good idea."

"I don't really care Namjoon, ill just bring one of you with me."

Jungkook "okay let's go then"

"no not you he knows who you as well as taehyung. I think the only one he doesn't know is Hoseok."

Hoseok turned to Jungkook giving him a reassuring look

Jungkook "okay but we will follow you."

"okay but you guys can NOT be seen by him. Especially you and taehyung"

We agreed to each other's terms and left. I drove taehyung car with Hoseok. I told them to just drive one car, so they took Namjoon range rover, so they could all fit.

I walked into the little cafe we agreed on going to. I forced Hoseok to walk in after me and sit somewhere else 

Junhon greeted me with a big hug.

I laughed "it's good to see you too."

He pulled back my seat, so I could sit down. After doing this he sat down himself.

Junhon "so, how are you?"

"uh better." I said hesitantly

Junhon "what happened"

"someone tried to kidnap me or kill me, I don't know they didn't manage to get what they wanted"

Junhon "y/n are you okay? "he got up and started checking my arms

"stop, stop I'm fine I managed to get out without a scrape on me." He pulled my hoodie revealing the marks that taehyung had left.

Junhon "who did this" he smirked and sat down

"no one forget about it." I avoided his gaze

Junhon "okay then I won't ask questions now. Let's talk about what I've found" he, thankfully, changed the topic.

"okay let me see your computer"

Junhon "I found out many things." He started talking as I looked through the information on the computer "I found a couple lower level buyers that we can easily expose, actually I already have it set in place I just need you to approve it."

"who's the group?"
junhon "they call themselves the m.a.r. I don't know what it stands for. No one does, only them members can know. The m.a.r are sex trafickers who have been doing work with Mr. Kim."

"the way you have you take them down... does it have any information that can expose Mr. Kim?"

Junhon "yes, if, they talk."

We talked for about another hour. He found two other groups to expose one being quite big. We decided to wait on the bigger one just in case it had any bad repercussions.