Cana x Shy!BestFriend!Fem!Reader!

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Need some help?" Cana Alberona walked up to me in her pretty dress and with her hair in a ponytail. "Y-yes please..." I responded.

In no time, my hair was done perfectly in a ponytail and I thanked Cana.

Since then, we've been best friends and I learned how to tie a pony tail.

-(Flash Back End)-

I eyed the hair tie on my wrist and held it.
I gathered my hair and tried to loop the tie. Only, no matter what I did, I couldn't loop it. I tried putting my hair through but the hair tie always just avoids my hair.

No.

Please.

My arms gave out as tears cascaded down my face. Am I really okay with this?

I get off from the ground and take a peek around the corner.
Cana was talking happily with Lucy. She looks happier than when she's with me. That's right. She was never happy with me.
I leave as quickly as I can, wiping my tears.

I feel around for the items in my pocket that I bought with the jewels I got from the job.

A necklace with a rose as a charm and a necklace with a (F/C) (Favorite Charm).

I'll just return mine, then. I'll give the other one to her tomorrow. Don't wanna give her any weird thoughts.

-(Next day)- I'm lazy~

I sat at my desk in my apartment, drawing a portrait of Cana. Realizing what I was doing, I look around my room. Drawings and pictures of Cana and I covered the walls. My eyes widen as I look down at the picture I was drawing. It was Cana smiling like she did on the day we met.
Tears welled up in my eyes along with anger at myself rising in my chest.

I threw the pencil I was using across the room and let out a scream. I crumpled up the picture and did the same as I did to the pencil.
I take another look around my room and stomp towards the many pictures and ripped them off the wall. Tears cascading down my face again I shut my eyes and let out whimpers that could be mistaken for yelling. I rip each picture down with more force than I did the picture before, my knuckles scraping against the bumpy surface of the wall with such force and speed, that my hands were now bloody.

After each picture was on the ground, I slowly backed up into the center of my room. I slid onto the floor, arms going limp, and look at the ceiling. My apartment had a space cut out that was replaced my glass. I could see the blue sky and clouds.

Why am I acting like this?

I then heard loud banging on my door, until it was knocked over. Erza came crashing through and was yelling. "Y/n? Are you alright?!" Her voice was laced with worry. "..."
"Your hands are bleeding" "..." "Y/n! This isn't like you. what is goin on? I can hel-"

I couldn't take it anymore as I grit my teeth. I got up and ran towards Erza at full speed, pinning her against the wall with a clatter, thump and by the collar of her armor, bending it without effort. Immediately, Erza was silenced by the intense aura I was emitting. Her face was filled with fear that she had never shown ever.

"Leave me be."

I released Erza from the wall and stepped back, allowing her to escape. As she walked away I grabbed her wrist. She flinched and turned around, fear evident in her eyes again. "I'm sorry." She just nodded and I let go of her wrist and she raced past. I just scared the great Titania. O gosh does she hate me now? Is she going to tell whole guild? I took at deep breath to calm myself.