Predator and prey

'Sorry to trouble you so much, I will now take my filthy self out of your glamorous apartment. Thank you for helping me last night, if you could give me your account number, I can deposit the money for clothes so we don't have to meet again.' Wei Cheng was now at the opposite end of the table as if he wanted something to protect him from Lee Feng.

Lee Feng leaned on the pillar behind him and crossed his legs at his ankles. He didn't want to part with this boy yet. Maybe his mind was already trying to find a replacement for the bimbo he had dumped only a few days ago. Lee Feng was someone who always had a lover in his arms, mostly for his business gatherings and parties. The lovers didn't mean anything to him, they were just an accessory decorating his arm and depending on his mood he sometimes slept with them.

Eyeing the boy, Lee Feng seized him up, wondering if this month he should have a male lover. He wasn't gay but that didn't mean he haven't had sex with men before and the boy was definitely tempting. Lee Feng thought to himself, maybe if Wei Cheng cleaned up and dressed in expensive clothing then he would definitely turn heads. He smiled at Wei Cheng, like a predator smiling at his prey.

'You shouldn't call yourself filthy.'

'You are treating me as if I was trash itself.' Lee Feng saw the boys pink lips tremble again, he looked like he was going to cry again. Was he making the boy cry, what the hell was he doing?

'Did I?' Lee Feng never had to care about people's emotion before, everyone around him lived to serve him.

'You made me wash myself and now...now, you said not to die here as if I could dirty you.' A tear escaped from his eyes, Lee Feng watched the tear slide down his cheeks into the corner of his mouth and disappeared between his lips. Damn the boy was sexy, even while crying. He almost forgot what they were even talking about.

'I didn't mean to insult you, I am just not used to taking care of someone.'

'So, he can't even say sorry.' Lee Feng heard Wei Cheng mumble under his breath even across from the room.

'Sorry.' The word slipped out of Lee Feng's mouth, he was surprised at himself. Lee Feng never, NEVER, apologized. What was going, first he picked up Wei Cheng from the street, now he was saying sorry for something he didn't even think was a big deal.

Even Wei Cheng looked surprised, did he look so much like an asshole that saying sorry was surprising? Lee Feng felt angry, he had saved the boy from the streets, from any potential gay men who could have carried him off and raped him. He brought Wei Cheng to his haven, where no one entered. He even fed the guy. What the hell was with this treatment. But his anger burnt was into embers by Wei Cheng's next few words.

'It's okay. I am acting like a child, being ungrateful. I am sorry, you are my savior. Thank you for saving me and letting me sleep in your house. Just give me your account number, that way you don't have even have to meet me again.'

'Do you know my name?'

'No, sorry I should have introduced myself. My name is Wei Cheng, I am 24 years and a graduate of K University.'

'Lee Feng.'

'So, account number.'

'Someone would think you were planning to hack into my account and steal my money.'

Wei Cheng widened his eyes, 'I wouldn't do that, I don't even know how to do that. If you are worried about that I can leave the money with the reception of the building.' Wei Cheng started heading towards the entrance.

'Do you think you can afford those clothes? They are definitely above your pay grade, do you even have a job yet? You look like you are a fresh graduate.' Wei Cheng quickly looked at his clothes.

'I can change back to my clothes.'

'And you expect me to wear the clothes you have worn?' Lee Feng didn't understand what he was doing or where this conversation was going.

'How much...do they cost?' Wei Cheng's voice quivered.

'It's Armani, so few hundred dollars.'

'Who lends Armani to a stranger?' Muttered Wei Cheng, his head was bowed.

'So, how will you pay?' Lee Feng watched his prey whom he had trapped right in his palm.

********************************
Don't forget to vote and comment.