Season

{OwO}

"FUCK FUCK FUCK NO!"

Jesse ran through the halls of the base, stumbling slightly due to the pain but made himself push forward through his haze of panic and exhaustion. He felt like he going to die of a fucking heat stroke or pass out but he broke out to a full sprint when he heard the pounding footsteps behind him get closer.

"JESSE JAMES MCREE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE NOW!"

"N-NO F-FUCK Y-AGH!" Jesse fell to his knees due to the overwhelming agony that suddenly hit him, all the blood rushing to his head as he hit the ground hard. He panted heavily and tried to crawl away, but was stopped by being pulled back by the ankle.

"L-LEMME G-GO YA P-PEICE A F-FUCK GABE... NGH!" Jesse tried to kick him but he just fell face down and groaned into the steel floors.

"Damnit Jesse, your in fucking season! You need an Alpha! DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS FUCKING PAIN AND BLEED UNTIL YOUR NEXT HEAT JUST BECAUSE YOUR TOO MUCH OF A STUBBORN ASS TO GET HELP?! And damn kid, you can go fast when you want to."

"L-lemme go b-bitch... F-fuck ya k-knot I'm... FUCKING FINE HA!" Jesse shouted and about passed out on the floor at that point but still kept trying to kick away his commander.

"Damnit Jesse, let me fucking help you." He hefted the young man in his arms and carried him to the commander's quarters. The cowboy beat at his chest and tried to kick his legs but only yelled and curled up as another wave of pain hit him hard.

Reyes laid him down onto the large bed and watched as he tried to get up, but he just crumpled into the sheets and gasped in pain. Jesse heard him sigh and since he couldn't move, he just resorted to calling Gabe a bitch and asshole and how he should go fuck his horny Alpha self.

"JESSE"

"THE FUCK YOU WANT BITCH"

"You are going to fucking die if you don't knock off your prideful shit and get help! As your commander, I order you to let me help you!" The young man whispered something like 'son of a bitch' and sighed in defeat

"F-fuck Fine... Jus' d-dont go t-too hard... I-it hurts s-so fucking bad..." Reyes nodded and stooped down to eye level.

"Jesse, you know the rules; if I knot you, you have to be mine. Due to natural law, no one else can satisfy your heats except me and anything I tell you, you have to obey." The younger man huffed and nodded.

"F-fine jus' d-don't... Fuck round' w-with a-anybody e-else..." Gabe smiled and leaned down to kiss his sweaty head, pushing a stray hair out of his face and behind his ear.

"Of course Baby, I am yours and you are mine." Jesse blushed immensely but flinched sharply and cried out, another sharp stab to the gut about making him black out.

"Fuck, okay honey, I'm hurrying..." Gabe stripped the cowboy all the way down to his soaked boxers and slipped in between his trembling thighs, throwing off his hat, at which he yelled at him for, and also throwing off his own cloths.

Jesse glared at him. But even if he hurt his hat he was glad to be out of those damned clothes, it felt like he was going to burn to death. He gasped as he pushed his knee against his hole, rubbing against him and making him feel so good already. He whimpered and trembled as he pushed a little harder, gripping onto his back as he nibbled on his neck and shoulder.

"A-Alpha~"

Gabe grinned as he saw his face contort into pure pleasure as he weakly rocked back against his leg. There was nothing better than watching an Omega's face turn so erotic just by doing small things like fingering or even rubbing. Other than seeing them cum, of course. He pulled back his slick covered knee and tugged off his boxers, really getting to see how hard and wet he was. The cowboy shakily gripped his boxers and tried to pull them down himself, but the Alpha just slipped them off with ease and laid him back against the pillow.

"P-please A-Alpha I-I need- HA!~" He screamed as he pushed in, his head falling back onto the pillow as he put his hands on either side of his shoulders and began thrusting. He mewled and reached up to grab his shoulders, clinging to them desperately as he went in even deeper. He tried to bite his lip to stifle his screams but there was no point in it, not with him filling him like that.

"Do you feel good baby? Tell me, tell your Alpha as you scream for him and cum~" Jesse cried out and attempted to hold him tighter.

"I-I Love I-it s-so much A-Alpha... Y-you make m-me feel s-so...GOOD AH UH!~" He wailed as he hit a spot in him that felt so good it almost made him cry. He whimpered as Gabe brought he hands from his shoulders and pinned them down to either side of his head as he went faster. He yelled as he sucked deep hickies into his neck and chest.

"Damn honey your so tight. Is this your first heat? That would explain why your so wet and loud for Alpha~"He shook his head as tears came to his eyes and he trembled immensely. His backed arched and he cried out, trying to push back into his thrusts but was too weak to barely do anything but scream.

"ALPHA M' GONNA CUM PLEASE! HARDER I NEED IT UH AH!~" He gasped as he started to stroke him at the same time of his movements.

"Cum for your Alpha Jesse, I want everyone to hear your mine~" Jesse held onto his hands and cried out, cumming on his stomach and on Gabe's lap and trying to ride out his first orgasm. He whimpered as his commander suddenly stuttered and he kissed him roughly, starting to fill him with his knot. He winced slightly at the pain, but figured it would be way better than bleeding for weeks and trying to kill people while he was PMSing.

"T-thanks A- Alpha.. I feel sooo much better now..." He sighed contently as he started to rub his burning waist and hips.

Told ya jackass. Oh yeah, was this really your first heat? Honey, your 23, your a serious late bloomer." He chuckled as the cowboy shakily reached up to smack him.

"Shaddup... It runs in the family... Asshole..." Reyes smiled and flipped over so he could hold the young man on his chest.

"Go to sleep dumbass, this knotting thing takes a while."

"Fuck, Fine... Ay Gabe..?"

"Yes honey?"

"I...uh....love you..." He chuckled and kissed his forehead.

" I know it baby, I love you too." The omega snorted slightly before passing out on top of him to the feeling of being satisfied and his gentle hands soothing his sore stomach and back.

{iM SO SAD I DELETED THE FIRST ONE SO ENJOY THIS 😭 PLUS HERES THE AU INFO}
{ OKAY SO, In this AU there are alphas betas and omega's. The alphas do whatever the fuck they want, and the betas don't really give a fuck, and omega's get fucked. So Alphas can be male and female and omega's can also be male and female. Usually a male omega turns to a male alpha for a knot, while female omega's can swing both ways. So, a male omega would orgasm like a woman AND a man would; in da booty and wee wee. They are men but they have the same reproductive organs a woman would have, such as ovaries and an uterus. Only betas use condums bc Omegas need an Alphas knot to be satisfied. AND AN OMEGA AND ALPHA CAN ONLY HAVE NEW PARTNERS IF THEIR SPOUSE DIES OR TAKES REPRESANTS. So that's my head cannon, tell me what yours is and remember to eat something yummy, drink lots of water and have a wonderful rest of your day/night. Goodbye my lovelies!! ❤️❤️}