Master

{ooooo shit babes this goin be fuun}

Genji knew it was about the time of the month where he and his master... trained. Zenyetta liked to think of it as impulse control for the young man, he said it could even be used in meditation if he could think of it that way. Genji took off his faceplate, already feeling his face and entire body heat up.

"My sparrow, where are you? It is time for our session."

Genji looked at the clock, it was only 9 o'clock, usually their 'sessions' were done quite late in the night. He shakily stood up and walked to his sensei's room and stood at his door way.

"Come now, it is time to begin." He shook his head and sat down embarrassedly in front of his master. He brought his metal fingers up to his face and caressed his cheek gently.

"May I ask you to undress, my student?"

"Y-yes Master.."

Genji looked away as he began to take off what he could; his chest, neck plates, and some of his hip plates as well. Once he had finished he looked up at his sensei who chuckled at him.

"Good, now, grab what you need at come have a seat."

The smaller omnic said a quiet yes master and went to retrieve the lubricant, settling down onto the other omnic's lap afterwards. Zen looked at him and rubbed down his scarred back as he was handed the lube timidly.

"Do not be nervous, young one, it is only me, no need to be shy."

He pulled his pants down slightly to reveal his metal cock, Genji whimpering as he saw it. Of course Zen could not feel anything any of that kind of pleasure, it was just for training for his student. He lubed himself up and sat up strait, motioning for the small man to sit a little lower on him.

He rolled his hips up and heard a little yelp from his student. He rubbed his hips lightly and began pushing in and out of him, holding his shaking body as he held onto his metallic back tightly.

"P-please Master... C-can I move! Ha!~"

He angled himself slightly, pushing into where he knew his student's sweet spot was. He mewled and tried to rock his hips, but was stopped by his Master's firm hands.

"Now, my sparrow, this is simply a test of patience and endurance, you have done this many times and I believe you can do it again. Now relax, young one, and you will get your reward."

Genji settled back down and whimpered with every time he thrusted into him, still hitting his prostate. He was going a slow pace, a little hard, it was the usual but to him it was soo good. He just wanted to move a little bit, but he knew he had to wait in order to get his treat.

He whimpered and moaned as he continued, he sometimes felt the other omnic was to big but he was able to adjust quickly, feeling so good after only a short time of his movement.

"P-please Master.. I-I want t-to CUM UH!~"

"Now now, you must ask correctly then you may have you reward."

"Please... Can I-I... orgasm and h-have my t-treat Master..?~"

"Yes, good boy."

Genji moaned in relief as he stopped, taking a looser grip on his hips as he let him ride him roughly. He cried out and held onto his shoulders, his green hair plastering to his face as he bounced hard.

"AH HA!~ MASTER PLEASE!~"

Zen chuckled and rolled his hips in time with Genji's, hearing him scream as he went faster. He took hold of his dick and stroked him at the pace he needed, hearing his breath catch in his throat.

"M-MASTER.. I NEED TO!~"

"It's okay my sparrow, you may release."

He let out short 'Uhs' and 'Ahs" as he sped up even more, slamming himself down one final time as he came across his stomach, biting down onto his hand to quiet himself. He whimpered softly as he came off his high, his Master pulling out of him gently and laying him down. He left the room and brought back with him a washcloth, cleaning up the mess he had made on himself before placing it in his dirty clothes basket.

"Master... Can we snuggle..?"

"Of course Genji."

Genji crawled over and rested his head on his warm metal chest, bringing his leg and arm over him before falling asleep as his Sensei stroked his hair.

~~~~~~

"Damn darlin'..."

"Jesse, were you really up listening to my brother and an omnic fuck?"

"...."

"Damnit Cowman, get over here and let me help you."

"Okay hanzy, Love ya honeybee~"

"I love you too McCree now just hurry up and fuck me so we can go back to damn sleep!"

Jesse chuckled and went to lay back down with his hubby, just starting their own antics as Genji's and Zenyetta's ended.

{ Wow fucking weee, talk about sex toys tho... Any how, hope you enjoyed this and drink lots of water and eat and have a wonderful night and or day, goodbye my loves! ❤️❤️}