How To Love (Vavan/Bori Story)

Tori Vega is known as the most talented and beautiful girl at Hollywood Arts. She's a triple threat; she sings, she dances, and she acts. She's very popular, but not the mean girl type, unlike her friends. She respects her parents and teachers, and was named "The Friendliest Person" in the school. Her grades are all A's and she was offered a full scholarship to Julliard School for performing arts.

But Tori has a secret.

Her real name is Victoria Justice. She is 21- years-old, not 16. Outside of her alter ego's life, Vic is a stripper at a local club, where she engages in sexual activities for money.She is the meanest bitch in the town. She lives in an apartment alone with her chihuahua, Lady. Her parents died when she was 16, so she had to survive and live off on her own. She's never had a boyfriend, so she didn't know how to love someone. Until now.

When she met Beck Oliver.

Beck is a 20-year-old bartender at a local club. He is also a part-time singer at Servicio de Café, and during his free-time he goes to the club, Under 21, with his friends. He recently ended things with his cheating fiance and his friends decided to celebrate by going to a strip club; the same one Vic performs at.

That's when all hell breaks loose. And everything in Vic and Beck's lives spiral out of control.

Vic will have to conceal her secret. But does Beck have one?

Find out in

How To Love

A Bori/Vavan Story