Chapter 15: Slab Of Control (1)

Start from the beginning

"And what kind of lore is that? How is it tied to the new expansion?"

One could tell just how curious Roger was, as he asked his questions without hesitating.

"Come now, haven't you heard curiosity killed the cat? But yes, it is tied to the expansion. In fact, the person who found has recieved the title of Bloody Prince found it on the island."

Cheng seemed quite selective in what information she was sharing concerning the entire thing, which was understandable since the island was part of an entirely new expansion.

"So someone found this, and that person is the Bloody Prince? Who was it? Also, what does the title imply?"

From the host of Life In Dreamland this sort of behaviour was normal, he got excited easily and would begin to bombard guests with questions, while most viewers enjoyed it some guests were unable to handle it. Cheng wasn't one of those people.

"Come on, you should know I can't tell you who it is. But yes, someone is the Bloody Prince. It's part of the lore, and there isn't really much to say, guess you will need to find out yourself..."

"Well what about the relation between this and the new info we got during the Perpetua Mare expansion? Is this somehow related to Heretia and all those other kingdoms?"

"It indeed is, and you'll soon see that once the gears are set in motion. I've said this before, but I think this new expansion is setting an entirely new chapter in Dreamland history in motion. Not only that, but you might even hear of some other events starting up on the mainland."

Cheng smiled mischievously and the stood up.

"But I must leave now. I'm sure we'll be meeting again sometime soon, until then."

And with that, she walked of.

---

20 minutes before the live show, at the bottom of the Royal Trial.

SERVERWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT: The island of Secess is where the Royal Bloodlines were discovered, the Bloody Prince has returned to the continent.

Unique Quest Started:

The Bloody Prince 1/9

Found a city: 0/1

Reward: The Prince's Emblem

Description: Even a prince must have some land to govern in order to become a good king. To follow the legacy of the prince who caused the collapse of the great empires, begin by creating a city.

And then there was even more to take in. He seemed to have recieved a quest, a unique one at that. He was happy for that, but there were also some troublesome things, like his discovery making serverwide news and the fact that he didn't actually know how to found a city.

But, he was satisfied with the rewards he had gotten.

He leaned his body against a wall and looked through his titles. He could clearly see a timer in the top left of his vision counting down from one minute, after that time he would be transported out.

Bloody Prince: +5 Strength, +5 Agility, +5 Intelligence, +20% Damage when using Royal/ King weapons.

That title was really good and he almost unconsciously selected it before he started hesitating a bit. If he used this title, wouldn't everyone know he was the Bloody Prince? That would get annoying. People might try to use him for the unique quest rewards.