Got him. That had him horrified. His head jolted in my direction as anything positive melted off his face. Shocked covered it instead. I could see his jaw clenched as he figures out what to say without disturbing the party around us.

"Stay out of my private affairs, that has nothing to do with you." He was now pulsing with anger. "Besides, it will all be over tomorrow."

"Are you fucking insane?" I stand up instantly, near knocking the table over. The glances from his remaining friends and Alfredo made a mark on me. I overlooked him, the height difference made me feel like I had a certain dominance with it as he smugly melted in the chair more. "You are nothing but a corrupt bastard."

"Woah, Justin calm down a little." Alfredo steps in and pushes me away slightly. I was somewhat grateful because I didn't want to physically attack him but one wrong word may lead me into a whirlwind of regret tomorrow morning. "You are making a scene here."

"A scene? A scene is nothing in comparison to what this sadistic asshole is going to do. Were you going to leave her straight after the ceremony or maybe leave her completely on the honeymoon, stranded in a foreign country? What was your plan then, Michael?"

"Come with me, now!"

Frustration flood him as we left the room, my father's hand dragging me by my shirt's sleeve. I didn't squirm out of his grip, until we walked past a variation of doors until we were in a small back room. It was probably a dressing room that no one was using. As he aggressively pushed me in, locking the door after he was in.

His face was no longer red from the strobe lights, but red from his reactions. The altercation didn't leave me wondering how I would leave that door. I just wanted to leave. Not one word left our mouths at all and I just didn't care for where this was going to lead us

"So, how'd you find out then?"

I scoffed to him. "Next time your little pals message you about how much of an evil bastard you are, don't leave the message on your answering machine."

He nods once. His hands land on his chin whilst he starts to pace a little. I could hear him let out a small gasp of air.

"Are you going to explain yourself or just walk around like a dick?" I roll my eyes impatiently. I don't know why I wanted answers when the reality was I didn't want to know. Reasonings didn't matter. His choice to ruin women in such a way is vile.

He turns around to me and gestures me to sit down on the wooden table behind me with his trembling hand. I was just standing up, arms strictly at the side, ignoring the alcoholic side effects that wanted me to sway to each side slightly.

He shakes his head when he realises I'm not going to follow his simple order but he contently sits down himself on the opposite table. I felt like I was heading into a typical business meeting and preparing to get some ugly fucking lecture because my assistant or someone in my department fucked up.

"Selena is a lovely women, it's a shame that she wasn't."

"W-what do you mean?" I was confused.

How can you treat someone who you claim to be lovely like that? Definitely the alcohol taking a big effect.

"She's a Gomez."

We all knew the Gomez family. Ricardo Gomez was notorious within the music industry. It was fair to say if you were apart of his music label, there was no such thing as a flop or a failure. You were practically granted stardom but it wasn't always in the best ways. They thrived off gimmicks, sexualisation and god knows how many controversies.

Despite the Gomez name being a symbolic name, what does that have to do with him?

"Ricardo and I actually used to be best friends growing up." He starts to smile, but it doesn't last a long time. "Him and I used to always talk about how we wanted to be successful businessmen and having thriving careers, you know the drill? We both worked at the age of 13 just to save money for investments and it was something we bonded on. We didn't know each other until the first year of college and we lead very similar lives."