CHAPTER ONE: Mike's New Girlfriend

I woke up next to Jenny the next morning. I could tell she was cold because she was nestled up to me. I gave her all the blanket and then walked out of the room. When I stepped out in the hallway, I smelled eggs and bacon. I looked over the railing and saw a girl I'd never seen before, cooking breakfast. I went back in my room and remembered I was wearing my orange footie pajamas with a blue bunny on the front and my sleeping cap.

"Jen?" I asked, leaning down to wake her up by kissing her.

"Hmmm... That was good Peter. Do that again..." She said, puckering her lips for another kiss. I kissed her again and then said,

"Wake up, babe. Breakfast is being cooked by Mike and some chick," I said, pulling on her so she'd sit up.

"Is she extremely pretty?" She asked, suddenly sitting up.

"Well, yea I guess but not as pretty as you," I said then turned, away blushing.

"Oh stop it!" she said, playfully slapping my arm. "That's Alannah. Mike's new girlfriend."

"Really?" I asked, starting change out of my pajamas.

"Wait. Don't put that shirt on," she said, walking over to me.

"Why not?" I asked, eyeing her interested in what she had to say.

"Because I wanna do something first!" She said, pulling me over to the bed. She started to kiss me and I leaned over onto the bed and I pulled her close.

She pulled away and said, "Do you remember that episode where you said you didn't know how to be romantic?"

"Yea, why?" I asked, a little confused about what this had to with what we were doing now.

"That was the biggest lie I've ever heard in my life," she said, kissing me again.

"Aw, thanks babe!" I said, getting off the bed and going to get dressed.

"I think I'll stay I in this. Just for you Peter!" She said, gesturing to her slightly transparent nightgown that barely went past her butt.

"Oh wow! I've never gotten this much attention from a pretty girl before!" I said, smiling.

"I'll give you some more after breakfast to if you'll let me!" She said, winking at me.

"Ok!" I said, now fully dressed. "Let's go downstairs." I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door.

Downstairs, I asked Mike, "Who's this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Alannah. Alannah this is my best friend Peter and his girlfriend and my ex-wife Jenny," he said, looking at me.

"Oh. Hiiiii," she said, in a very nasally voice and then stuck out her hand like a princess and I took it and shook it. So did Jenny.

"She has such a bird grip!" Jenny whispered in my ear.

"I know," I whispered back. "Try and be nice."

"I will," she whispered, then kissed my ear.

"So? Where are you from Alannah?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"Um, like, Lansing, MI," she said, very uninterested.

"Oh. How'd you get out here?" Jenny asked, slightly annoyed at Alannah's lack of interest.

"Well, like, I saw, like Mike preform and I was like, I have to have that, so like the next like day, I like a took a flight to like L.A. to like find him," Alannah said.

"I'm like so done with like this," Jenny whispered in my ear. I giggled.

"Just wait until we've like eaten like breakfast," I whispered, matching Alannah's nasally tone.