Chapter 26

Luke's P.O.V

"I wonder why she fainted" i say to myself, when i finally get to the house i had rented one day when i visited Magnolia in secret.

i lay her on the bed in one of the rooms and walk away into the kitchen to get a snack.

"There's nothing to eat" i whine well looking in the fridge, I head out of the house and into the streets to buy food.

Lucy's P.O.V

I wake up in a dark room "where am i?" I whisper "hello Lucy Heartfillia" a voice says "who are you? where are you?" I yell.

Then someone steps out of the shadows and my vision is blurry at first, but then it gets better and I see who's in front of me.

"Zeref" I say in a serious tone "where am I?" I yell.

"well you fell unconscious and your friend took you home and I teleported you here when he went to buy food" he says.

"Why am I here?" I yell at him "calm down" he says calmly, I roll my eyes at him and he sighs.

"Well I've heard that you are very powerful and that in the future you will either destroy me or you will team up with me" he says.

"Like I would team up with you" I say with a serious tone "well if you don't I could kill everyone in your precious guild" he says with a smirk.

Even that i hate everyone in the guild I still hold a spot somewhere in my heart for them, then I growl in annoyance at him.

"Well since I don't need to take over the world anytime soon you have at least a year to either join me or to see your entire guild be destroyed and everyone in it be killed" he says with a evil smile on his lips.

Then I'm teleported out of where ever I am and into a room "where am I now?" I ask myself.

Then I hear a door being opened and I walk out of the room towards the noise I heard I look at the carpet the entire time thinking about what Zeref said.

"So you gained consciousness" Luke says and I see the exceeds behind him both of them are eating a lollipop, I nod and I see him looking at me worriedly and he asks, "what's wrong?" "nothing" I say.

"What's wrong?" he repeats, I ignore him "whats wrong?" he yells this time I keep on looking at the carpet ignoring him.

But then he lifts me off the ground and I start kicking him and yell "put me down" but he ignores me and takes me to the room I woke up in.

He sits me down in the middle of the bed and he sits down on the edge.

Then he puts his hand on my chin and lifts up my head slowly.

Luke's P.O.V

What's wrong with Lucy she is so depressed and she hasn't looked up yet she's only been looking at the ground.

I put my hand on her chin and lift her head up slowly and I see tears on her face and her cheeks wet .

"Why are you crying?" I ask her with a serious tone, she quickly wipes away her tears with her hands and puts on a fake smile and says "I'm not crying."

"Yes you were, and I've known you long enough to know that's a fake smile" I say.

She removes her fake smile and just looks at the blanket then I hear her mumble something.

"What did you say?" I ask her "zeref" she whispers my face turns serious and I ask her "what about zeref?"

Then she says everything to me "when you went to go buy food I was teleported out of this house, and to a dark room and zeref was there he said I could either join him or defeat him, but if I didn't join him he would kill everyone in the guild, and I have 1 year to decide."

I was shocked at everything she had just said and I couldn't even speak, then she started crying and she hugged me tightly, and she put her head on my chest.

"It's alright Lucy, you are very powerful you can beat him like when you beat Lahar and Doranbolt, for fun" I say.

She starts wiping away her tears and says "your right I can do this" she is still hugging me tightly, and i start blushing crazily for some reason.

Then I touch her chin and move it upwards so she is facing me and our faces are inches apart and then I move closer towards her and then I kiss her on the lips.

'Oh no what did I just do' I thought. Lucy was stiff at first but then she relaxed and kissed me back.

-------------------------------------------
Hope you liked the chapter!!!!

I just realized that this is going to be very hard to turn into a NaLu story now!!! 😕😕😕

Well I find it easier at this stage to make it a LuLu story than a NaLu story!! who do you think Lucy should end up with??

Please vote:

Luke

Natsu

30th of June will be the last day to vote