Chapter 4

--------- 5th day of training --------

Wendy P.O.V

Team Natsu got back a few minutes ago I wonder if I should tell them about what the guild has been doing to Lucy.

I think I'm going to let them see themselves or let Lucy tell them, I really hope she doesn't make the decision of leaving the guild.

Lucy P.O.V

"Ahhh" I say "I've got no more food in my fridge and I don't feel like going to the super market" I guess I will have to go to the guild to eat breakfast.

I wonder what they are going to do to me this time. I have a quick bath, get changed, and strap in my new whip and sword into my belt with my keys.

I start heading out the door towards the guild, then I balance next to the river "don't fall in, Lucy" they yell "I wont" i yell back.

At least someone still cares about me. I arrive at the guild open the doors and see team Natsu, I want to walk out right now, but I'm hungry.

So I walk in, then Laxus says "Hey blonde, wanna dance" then he electrocute's me then Wendy runs over to me and yells "stop it" defending me.

Then I get out my new whip and it grabs his feet and he is pulled to the floor then he stops electrocuting me and try's to break the whip.

"You can't break it, it is indestructible and magic proof" I say "nothing is indestructible" Laxus says.

I can tell everyone is looking at me because the guild went completely quiet.

Then Natsu walks over to me and yells at Laxus "what was that, Laxus?" I just walk away ignoring them.

I go to the counter and ask Mira for a milkshake and a piece of cake I could hear Natsu and Laxus fighting in the the background.

Then Wendy runs over to me with Carla behind her and asks "are you going to tell them about.... you know....... what the guild is doing?"

"No, I will let them find out on their own" i say showing no emotions. Then I walk out of the guild and here Natsu yell "Luce, why did Laxus do that to you?."

I walk out of the guild faster and disappear into the forest hoping that, flame brain isn't going to follow my scent.

Natsu P.O.V

I got beat up by Laxus so I just decided to ask Lucy why he did that "Luce why did Laxus do that to you?" I yelled I then see that Lucy starts walking out of the guild faster than before and into the forest.

I wonder if I should follow her scent. But instead I just walk to Wendy that was talking with Romeo.

"Romeo, can I talk with Wendy, for a sec?" I ask "sure" he says and leaves I smile at him.

Then I turn my attention back to Wendy and ask her "why did Laxus do that to Lucy?" she takes a big breath of air and starts mumbling "Lucy....... team........ off...... Weak........ hurt........ train......" "what are you trying to say, wendy?" I ask her.

Then Wendy blurts out "when you kicked Lucy of the team and called her weak everyone in the guild started calling her weak and started hurting her ever since you kicked her off team Natsu she has been spending most of her time in the forest."

"What? what's she doing in the forest anyway?" I ask angrily "......training" she says after a while and she says it so quietly that I nearly can't hear her even that I have dragon senses.

"I see" I say trying not to sound angry then I walk away and start heading to the forest to either find Lucy or just see what she's doing.