Chapter 17

------------- 2 weeks later ------------

Normal P.O.V

It's been two weeks since Lucy's 'death' and the guild is very different Gray and Natsu aren't fighting.

Gray isn't stripping, Cana isn't drinking, Erza isn't eating her strawberry cake, levy isn't reading, Mira isn't smiling or trying to get two people together.

Everything has fallen apart since Lucy's 'death'.

Lucy's P.O.V

I've mastered celestial dragon slaying magic I'm really good at it too.

Next I'm going to be learning fire dragon slaying magic with Igneel. Celestia has taught me a spell where I get dragon wings (human sized of course.)

So now I can fly wherever I want. Well just in the dragon world I don't want to go back to Earth land for a while now.

I fly over to Igneel's island in the sky well I'm getting closer to it, it's getting, hotter and hotter then I feel my dragon wings are breaking.

Then they break and I begin to fall, "hold on my queen" I hear a loud voice yell then I stop falling and feel that I'm on a very warm creature.

I look at who it is and it is Igneel, "thank you, Igneel" I say "your welcome, so have you come to train with me?" He says.

"Yep" I say cheerfully "well my element may be a little hard to get use to, but you will learn it, but first we will get you use to the temperature so that you don't fall"he says.

I nod in agreement, and I see a small smile form on Igneel's face. As soon as I step on Igneel's floating island I'm dancing from foot to foot.

"Here you go my queen" Igneel says as he hands me red shoes with a red ribbon "what are they for" I ask.

"You can wear them till you get use to the temperature otherwise you'll be jumping all the time" he says then starts laughing.

"Do you want to get started" he asks me "yeah" I say happily punching a fist in the air.

------------- 2 weeks later ------------

"Your highness I think you are ready to fight me" Igneel says. I look at him happily and cheer "yay!!!" "I wouldn't be so happy, because I won't go easy on you" he says with a smirk.

"Neither will I" I say confidently "let's begin shall we?" "First one question" I say "and what is that" he asks "can I use my celestial magic as well" I ask.

He thinks about it for a moment, but then he nods in agreement "are you ready" he asks me I nod, As soon as I nod he attacks.

He is in his human form right now "fire dragon roar" he yells I don't jump out of the way instead I just eat the fire.

"Celestial dragon roar" I yell then a purple, pink, blue, and green light shoots from my mouth hitting him head on.

The attack did a lot of damage because I see that he was sent flying over to a volcano and he hit it.

"Wow, your highness I can tell your roar is twice as strong as Celestia's" I smile at him and say "and I'm not even done with training."

Then we continue our fight for 3 hours we are both very injured and I'm running out of magic power then I think of something.

"Open gate of the twins, Gemi and Mini" (is that right?) they appear and turn into me straight away. It's like they already know what I want.

Then they ask "are you ready" I just nod and we say "celestial dragon roar" at the same time and I guess that was a very powerful spell.

Because Igneel just falls to the ground unconscious and I do as well after a while my last thoughts were ' I just beat Igneel'.