Chapter 15

Wendy P.O.V

Happy, Carla, and Romeo came walking or running to me. As soon as they got to me I opened the letter Lucy left for us.

"I hope it is a good letter, because I over heard team Natsu's letter only Gray got a nice message" I said.

Then I began to read it out loud so they could hear:

"Thank you guys for not ignoring me Wendy thanks for being a great little sister Romeo take care of Wendy. Happy I promise to bring you fish when I come back and Carla I will bring you bows when i come back. You guys are the best. Wendy don't stop being kind no matter what."

"Lushee" happy says then he begins to cry, and then I begin to cry as well, then Romeo starts comforting me and says "Wendy it's alright."

Mirajane P.O.V

I guess it's my turn to read my letter:

Mira thanks for not ignoring me, thanks for being the greatest big sister. Please tell Lisanna that I know it isn't her fault that I quit the guild also tell her that I'm not angry or mad at her. I'm going to miss your strawberry shakes they are the best and they can't be replaced just like you Wendy, Romeo, happy, Carla, master, Gray, and Levy. You will always hold a place in my heart.

I started crying really hard because that was the best thing she could have said to me before she died.

Master Macarov P.O.V

I've just opened my letter, and there are flower drawings at each corner of the paper.

Then I begin to read the letter:

Sorry I left the guild, but I just had to leave the guild so I could train, it hurt me badly the way I was treated, and when I was kicked of team Natsu. I will be gone for at least 6 months, but you will always be special to me you were like my second father.

Then I began to cry.

Lucy P.O.V

I have just woken up, and I have decided to tell master about the clone dead body and me being a dragon princess.

So I've just gotten out a pen and paper and envelope. I decided to color the border like if I was a 5 year old.

Then I sent the letter.

Master Macarov P.O.V

I was still crying then I saw this blue light in front of me I waited till it faded away.

Then I saw it was a letter I opened the letter and saw a colorful border the letter said:

Hey Master Macarov,
I guess by now you would have read my other letter but the truth is I'm not dead. that was a clone made by the water dragon. I have found out that I'm the dragon queen and I will be training with them and learn all magic in existence I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't worry please don't tell anyone about this NOBODY AT ALL.

Lucy Heartfillia

I was shocked at what she wrote, and I wanted to tell everyone about this, but I respect her decision so I'm not going to tell anyone like she said.