Cover Entry #1

Cover Contest Entry! My first one. So KennyandEmo here's my entry for your cover contest. I'm only gonna pass one cause the other's too blurry and it's basically the same cover with different pics.

 I'm only gonna pass one cause the other's too blurry and it's basically the same cover with different pics

IIt's just a simple cover cause I can't do manip at the moment. I'm still learning. 😅

Here's the Description of what the story would be like and a scene from the book:

Quinn Gray was the happiest, most giddy person you could have ever met 2 years ago. She was everything the guys wanted. She had the looks, the brains, and the personality but that was before her ex-boyfriend, Ryder Stone, left. Then she started to see the bad in things. She thought more negatively and changed her attitude without her knowing.

Ryder Stone is the Nerd inside a Bad Boy's body. He had the looks of a player and the brains of a nerd. He was the popular nerd of the school but no one cared. Girls still swoon whenever he passes by.

When both of these seemingly similar souls met the aftermath was much worse than expected. But when he comes back. Will they take another risk?

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

"Ryder?" I asked, surprised. My heart beat picking up speed as I saw him again. The memories flooding back. I missed him but I wanted to forget. I wanted to forget everything he did. I wanted to forget him. But I can't...

He turned around and his eyes went wide for a second. His eyes held an  emotion that I didn't quite understand. It wasn't till he was so close to me that I realized I was crying.

"Quinn." He said his hands touching my face. I was frozen. I couldn't move. All I wanted was to stare at the eyes of the person who broke me 2 years ago.

"I'm sorry." He blurted out before pulling me into his body. I his chest with my cheeks but it didn't hurt. His scent is intoxicating so I hugged him back. I hugged him like my life depended on it.

"I miss you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have- I-I-" He stuttered. He was adorable. I've never seen him like this before. Maybe I should take advantage of this.

I should.

I placed my lips near his ears. "I miss you." I whispered. I went on to his cheek and did the same. "But I don't know if I should forgive you." I whispered again.

Seeing his flushed face made me want to laugh so hard. And I did. I fell to the ground laughing like a monkey. His embarrassed blush was now topped with irritation which made me laugh again. He got near me and picked me up making me stand. That stopped my laughing until he tickled me and I laughed once again.

"Stop! Stop!" I pleaded still laughing. His grin was contagious as I had a grin after that as well. After that we just looked at each other for what seemed like forever.

"I have to go." I said. The sun was about to set and I had to get home before dark. He nodded his head and I walked away. I looked back again and he wasn't there anymore. People will eventually change in time... I think. Well, I hope that's true.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Wow, that is... that's unexpected. I didn't mean to make it this long. Sorry, it's like the most clichè story ever! That's why I won't make this story. Hehehe...

(No Announcement/Cancelled)