He gets me a tattoo voucher, a new jewellery box, a new set of makeup brushes, a new candle set, a couple of new perfumes, a blue and pink dreamcatcher and a new set of lingerie.

"Oooh, I can't wait to wear this!" I wink, holding up the lingerie set.

"I thought you'd like it. I know I like it." Brendon winks back and I pull him to me and kiss him when I hear a little knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I call out, knowing damn well who it is.

"I'm hungy!" Rain's little voice says.

"We're coming in a sec, baby girl!" Brendon calls out.

"Alright, daddy!" We then listen and hear the little pitter patters go down stairs and I kiss Brendon again.

"I really would fuck you. Again. If that little one wasn't hungry. And if I wasn't hungry." I tell him.

"You're a tease."

"A tease who you married." I point out.

"Good point."

I quickly climb out of bed and put some underwear on and some leggings with a cute crop top before putting my hair into a bun and Brendon stands there, waiting for me after putting on a shirt and then he puts his hand out for me and I take it and he leads me out of the bedroom and downstairs.

"Happy birthday, mummy!" Rain says, running over and giving me a hug and I quickly let Brendon's hand go and he walks over to the other side of the kitchen while I pick up Rain and cuddle her.

"Thank you, sweetie." I kiss her cheek and she kisses mine in return.

"What would you like for lunch, babe?" Brendon asks, rummaging through the cupboards.

"Ummm what about some homemade pizza? If we have the ingredients." I reply and he nods and picks out a few of my favourite things.

Cheese, mushrooms, olives, pepperoni, and a couple other things and I place Rain on a barstool and sit up on the other one as Brendon gets to work. I can't help but stare at Brendon the entire time while Rain plays some game on my phone.

After, Brendon sits next to me and we chat while we wait for the pizza to cook. Finally, Brendon gets up to check on it when my phone goes off and Rain hands it to me.

"It's Willow." She tells me and I thank her and answer the phone.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUNA!" She yells into the phone and I can't help but laugh.

"Thank you!" I reply.

"You're twenty-four! Wow! That's so old!" She says in wonder.

"Fuck off, you're almost twenty-four as well!" I fire back and she laughs on the other end of the phone.

"Well, yeah, that's true. But you're still older!" She accuses.

"True, but still." I giggle.

I then go on to tell her about the presents Brendon's gotten me and we're just spending a quiet day at home today and I ask her what she's doing for her birthday and she sighs and says she's probably not really doing anything since Liam won't be around, and I come up with an idea but don't tell her. After a few more minutes, we hang up as Brendon serves the pizza.

"Just a sec, I need to ring Rose. But first, do you want to come with me to LA for Willow's birthday to surprise her?" I ask while I find Rose's contact.

"Yeah, sure." Brendon smiles. "What about Rain?"

"We can either take her or she can stay with Zayn. She'll probably just stay with Zayn. What do you think, baby girl?" I look at Rain and she nods with her face full of pizza and I can't help but take a quick photo and laugh at the cutie with pizza over her face.