Introduction

Author P.O.V

~Just saying~
•My errors po yung story ko and please don't judge me, kong ayaw niyo po sa story ko din wag nyong basahin
• matagal po ako mg update and I'm a busy person so please understand
•if you like my story please support and follow me thank you
•you can talk to me and suggest kong ano mn yung isusugesst nyo
• Filipino/English story

-----------------------------------------

Scarlet Lee Scott

The girl that everyone  think that she is weak, ugly, poor, nerd, what a pity, not sexy, no fashion style and kind. Well, atleast that's what everyone thinks but she is the opposite of that. She is beautiful, sexy, heartless, fighter, killer, brutal, rich, model and The leader of the most powerful gang group. She is referred to as the "The Demon Queen". Her family is the one of the most richest family in the whole wide world. They own a lot of business. Everyone is scared of them as they own a mafia organisation. The Name "Scott" is very famous in business, therefore they are respected by everyone.

Author Pov

Everyone calls her Queen because she isn't scared of anything. If you want to cross path with her make sure that you are stronger than her because defeating her is never easy. But how could you win against her anyway? she's the most dangerous person that you will ever encounter. It won't be easy to take her down. She has enemies everywhere and everyone is after her head.

Queen Scarlet Lee Scott.
Yeah she got a really long name but everyone calls her - Queen. In the underworld shes known as the Demon Queen or the Ice Queen.

Personality:
She is cold as ice. She hates attention, annoying people or anyone who is very talkative. She loves her own space. She is heartless, ruthless and brutal. There's no hesitation of killing people who is in the wrong. She stand by justice although the police doesn't really see them as like that. She is also very smart and a beautiful young lady. Although she got a short tempered and she can be very snobby.  She never talk too much unless if it is necessary.

Hair colour: Original Red when she's in a mission but whenever she's not it's black.

Family background:
Her parents runs a Mafia organisation and it happened to be one of the most powerful mafia organisations in the world.

Nathalia Zoo Kim

Although everyone knows her as Nathalia Zoe. Everyone calls her in the underworld "Dead Angel or Death princess" She is the vice leader of the gang. Her weapons are guns. She can't hold snipers or any long guns.

Personality:
She is very smart perhaps she is the brain in the gang. She loves gadgets. She is the technology of the gang, which means involves hacking, security cameras and codes. She's the one who does everything to do with technology.  She also love reading books and history. Yep she's an archeologist.  She's also known as the mum of the group and the responsible person. She can be friendly sometimes but mostly she loves to be antisocial.  One thing she hates is guys. Yep guys, she never believed in romance because she is suck at it. She gets easily pissed off if you did something that she didn't like.

Hair colour: Gray. Her hair was short but now it's long.

Hailey Lee Seo
Know by the name Blade or Wrath Princess. The 3rd Leader of the Demon gang. Why do they call her that? Well usually she can't control her self when she's in the zone. She kills people merciless than any of the team. Once she decided to kill you she won't stop. Her weapon is scythe that can turn into a gun.

Personality: a bad bitch. She is sexy in every way, but she is boyish. She likes to play sports and play video games. She got a nasty honest attitude. She loves to make weapons. Out of the group she's the hardest person you'll ever meet when it comes to love. She never believed in love. She likes to be independent, bad ads bitch and to achieve her goals in life.

Hair colour: Blonde

Sam Anderson
Goes by the name flash. She's the assassin Princess - 4th leader of Demon Gang.  She is called by that because she gets the job done quickly. Perhaps she's the assassin in the group. Yep whenever queen wants to find someone in person she's already there. Every movements is hers is so silent that you won't even know when she's coming. She's a swords woman.

Personality: very girly, loves attention, need insurance and attention all the time. She loves going out, parties and shopping. She loves wearing very sexy clothes, very attractive and she is a player. She is a sex maniac, beautiful, overreacting at stuff, very picky, snobby but most of the times she is a big flirt. In reality she is the Cassanova girl.

Hair colour: Pink but her hair colour might changed to white or light brown

Xo Nekka Montella
Goes by the name lazer or the Armoured Princess. Usually known as the Bloody Lazer Princess - 5th leader of the Group. She gets called by that because she's a sniper, one shot of hers and your dead. She doesn't mess any single thing when it comes to hunting or shooting people. She's also the assassin in the group. She helps Sam sometimes if they get partner up. But mostly she's the emergency assassin. She gets summoned when Sam cant do her job due to a certain reason or if she needs a person.

Personality: She looks innocent like I mean really innocent but she isn't when it comes to arena. She is sexy in her own way. All of them, She is beautiful, childish, clingy, caring, bubbly, naive sometimes, also the dumbest out of the group, and the most out going person. She loves eating sweets. She is kind but deadly when she is mad. She can be smart only when it comes to guns but most of the time she is clueless and clumsy.

Hair colour: Brown