Chapter 26 - I Can Still Feel You - Late Friday Night, Mid-June

.

Leaving the party Chris is grinning and blushing, as Clay leads him by the hand to the limousine, Keyon opens the door for the young couple.

.

Keyon: where to gentlemen?

Clay: to this address right here. [gives Keyon his phone]

Keyon: yes sir. [closing the door behind them, puts the address in the navigation, and hands Clay back his phone]

.

Making it to the hotel, Clay leads Chris to the room, he already had the key for. Chris enters the room to see, that Clay went all out, music playing softly in the background.

.

Clay: did you like tonight?

Chris: it was wonderful, thank you so much. [Chris hugs Clay and looks into his eyes]

I need to use the bathroom.

Clay: okay, hold up, I do too ...

Chris: nope, you have to wait this time. [after making sure he was clean, which he was, Chris comes out]

... all yours.

Clay: okay, I guess [confused] did you?

Chris: [cutting Clay off] NO! I was just making sure ...

Clay: aww, [pulling Chris in closer to his arms]

... come here [kisses Chris on the lips]

Chris: [kissing Clay back, momentarily breaks their lip lock] you must think, you're getting some! [sees the look on Clay's face, but doesn't let him say anything, putting his finger on Clay's lips, to keep him quiet, leans in and kisses him more passionately, then laughs]

... well don't think, know

... that you are.

Clay is now the one blushing, as Chris pushes him onto the bed and climbs on top of him. Leans down and kisses him on the lips, then on the cheek, then nibbles on his ear. They exchange kisses, Clay gently takes Chris' chin/jaw into his hand and tilts his head up, giving him access to Chris' neck. Softly kissing Chris' neck, Clay caresses the back of the head with one hand and with the other rubs his back. Chris exhaling and moaning ever so softly until Clay flips them over to get on top, Chris opens his legs and wraps Clay in-between them.

Sliding his hands down to Clay's pants, reaching his hand inside, and grabbing his dick. Clay was fully hard at this moment. Chris unbuttons Clay's pants and pulls out his dick and attacks it, taking the head of Clay's swollen member his mouth as he strokes the shaft and plays with the balls. Clay moans, squirms, convulses with every lick and stroke, crying out "oh fuck!". Clay tries to pull his pants further down, Chris helps him out of the pants and pushes him back down. Chris works Clay's dick the way he wants his to be sucked on. Within five minutes of Chris in action, Clay feels the sensation in his groin, building up to blow. He pushes Chris back to stop him.

.

Clay: I'm bout to cum, I'm gonna cum!

.

Chris slides his right hand down towards Clay asshole and uses his middle finger rub along Clay's virgin hole. As Clay starts to release his load, Chris continues to stroke his dick with his left hand, and with his right, he pushes his middle finger into Clay's asshole, using the saliva running down from his mouth as lube, and rubs along his taint with his thumb. Clay squirms and bucks, but he also grinds his ass on Chris' finger in his hole and presses against his taint. He starts to shoot his nut all over the sheets, as Chris aims Clay's erupting dick away from his face.