Chapter 25 - Prom After Party - Friday Night, Early June

.

Pulling up to the club, Clay and Chris decide to show out. As Keyon opens the door, they hop out and start dancing and clowning all the way to the door. After the prom, everyone was talking, texting, or posting on social media about Clay and Chris going to Senior Prom as dates and about the fight Michelle was also a topic, for some people supported and others were against. By the time they get inside, they see Dawn twerking and popping her booty to "Pop That." All the other girls there still wearing their gowns from the prom, dresses getting hike up, letting the ladies have the freedom to get busy. Lourdes and Caridad are twerking and grinding on each other, Michelle is giving Hector all he can handle. Rafael, Victorrio and Lionel cheering them on, when Chris goes up to Dawn and starts dancing with her.

.

Lionel: the boy forever dancing. [laughing]

Clay: go Dawn, go Dawn, go Chris, go Chris. [pumping his fist]

.

When the song ends Dawn, gives Chris a huge and wraps her arm around his neck as they walk to the booths.

.

Dawn: thank you all for coming, especially after that shit with the fucking bitch... [Michelle taps her on the shoulder and shakes her head] you right, no more talking about that, we here to have and fun, and wild-out, so let's get it in...

All: [cheer and applaud]

As the music picks back up, Chris and Clay take off their jackets and head back out to the dance floor as "Sex With Me" is already playing.

.

Chris: Oh-na-na-na-na, Five fingers on it

Clay: five fingers

Chris: Hit it like you own it, I'mma hit it like I'm on it,

Straight shots of the blue dot

Clay: shots, shots, shots, shots [Chris moves his ass to each word and beat]

Chris: baby, I'mma pick your poison, oh-we,ah-yeah

Rafael: you two gonna need a room here soon [laughs]

Clay: [laughs] yeah, we might!

Rafael: hey, I wish I was as brave as you.

Clay: it's not about being brave; it's about doing what's right in your heart, I'm not overthinking the way he makes me feel.

Rafael: you right, I gotta go do something ... I'm glad you're happy, now I have to make someone happy too.

Chris: huh? [at first, confused then realizes what Rafael is talking about]

oooh, okay [hugs Rafael] good luck.

Clay: [still confused as Rafael walks over to Victorrio] I didn't expect him to be all "what-evs," after what he said on the phone.

Chris: Sex with me, so amazing [slapping Clay on his butt, as the song continues to play]

Clay: [starts popping his butt against Chris, as the group laughs and cheers] All this hard work, no vacation.

Chris: [laughs] I know that ... [looks over at Rafael talking to Victorrio]

Rafael: [pulling Victorrio off to the side] you know, I care a lot bout you, and I don't say that enough, they happy and pretty much everybody cool with them, so I think I wanna be honest to everyone, and myself, but most importantly, you.