Chapter 6 - In Lou We Trust - Sunday Morning, Early May

.

.

PHONE RINGING

Luis: hey sup.

Chris: come over, hurry up.

Luis: what, I'm still in bed.

Chris: come lay with me, I have to tell you something and it has to be in person.

Luis: okay, gimme a few to get ready.

Chris: okay, please hurry.

Luis: iight bye.

ENDS PHONE CALL

.

After hanging up the phone, Luis goes to wash his face, brushes his teeth, and quickly throws on a t-shirt and shorts. Rushing over to Chris' house, as soon as he gets to the door, Chris opens it and grabs him. They run to Chris' room and sit on the bed.

.

Luis: okay, this must be big, am I going to die from the shock?

Chris: [barely able to contain himself] so I spend the night at Clay's, and I was rubbing his leg and ...

Luis: oh boy, and ... and ...

Chris: [laughs] let me finish, please ... I was rubbing on his leg, and he was like "that feels so good" and stuff, one thing led to another and next thing I know I was rubbing his dick, I kept going until he came.

Luis: [starts screaming] OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

Chris: [hits Luis] be quiet before my mother hears you cursing.

Luis: [giggles] oops, sorry I forgot where I was for a minute... but wait, that can't be it ... like how you end up with his dick in your hands again ... I mean, really, what the fuck are you two doing?

Chris: let me try to go back from when we left the hospital ... [Chris gives Luis the entire story]

Luis: See, I knew he wanted you as more than friends... all the stuff y'all do with each other is gay as fuck, only thing ya haven't done yet is, actually fuck. But since you been jacking him off on the regular, I guess that ain't far behind.

Chris: [laughs] I don't know about all that.

Luis: bitch, please ... oops, my bad ... boy, please ... let's see, y'all sleep in the same bed grinding on each other, he always playing gay with you, grabbing your ass or slapping it, or talking bout it... you know he wants to slide up in there [laughing] he always playing with your hair, he always wants you to take pics of him damn near naked, he always wanna compare his dick size ... I mean what does the boy have to do to get you to let him know you wanna be with him.

Chris: I know he plays too much, but other guys mess around with their close friends... he's secure in his manhood, you know he's gay-friendly, look how cool he was with Kendall.

Luis: Kendall, you mean the guy that used to watch everybody change? That guy, he tried everyone... I know he used to mess with Maurice before he became boyfriends with Ivan.

Chris: What don't you know.

Luis: What I don't know is why you had his dick... his rock-hard dick in your hands... twice, two times, you had Clay's dick in your hands and didn't suck it or ride the fuck outta it... that's what I don't know.

Chris: Calm down, you freak.

Luis: Just thinking if I had the opportunity like that, I'd be all over that dick... so tasty looking [looks at Chris, who's burning a hole through his face staring at him, Luis starts laughing] oh, I got you good, you should see your face... I know not to mess with your man, that ain't your man, but wanna-be your man.

Chris: [laughs] you play way too much, but maybe I should be more forward and aggressive with him.

Luis: You don't have you, just continue doing whatever it is your doing, I mean what's gonna happen next time you spend time alone with him.[Luis lays on the bed] can I get a massage, please?

Chris: What do I get?

Luis: The pleasure of rubbing on my sexy body. [taking his shirt off]

Chris: Whatever! [climbs on Luis and begins to rub his back]

Luis: You remember when we was doing some random IG hashtag challenge and you can Clay were doing, and you started to whine your waist in front of him, and his dick got hard and tried to hide it?

Chris: No. [confused]

Luis: Exactly, you don't pay attention to the stuff he does... [moans] damn that feels good.

Chris: The was more to what happened, I didn't tell you that Carl saw us ... [gets bucked off of Luis, when he jumps up]

Luis: WHAT THE [covers his mouth] what the fuck? Why didn't you tell me that from jump ... Carl saw y'all, and what did he do, what he say?

Chris: He said not to worry, he won't say anything ... he wouldn't even look at me this morning, I felt weird, so came home

Luis: You think he'll tell anyone?

Chris: Not trying to bring it up, but he got his own secrets.

Luis: Don't I know it ... [laughs] why we got a thing for these damn Carter boys?

Chris: I don't know [sighs] I'm ready to graduate already.

Luis: Yeah, but you gonna leave me.

Chris: You live like 400 feet away from my front door.