Chapter 11 {Read the Author's Notes! Important!!}

I have a question. Do you think I should take this day-by-day, then an epilogue? Or what? Let me knowwww!!

:) OKAY, I'M DONE. BYE.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

*Sunday Morning*

(Avi's POV)

My weekends lately have all been spent the same way: Perfectly.

On Friday evening, I stay the night at her house, then Saturday, that night, Sunday, that night, then go to school Monday. That evening, I hang out at her house for a while, then go back to mine and Kevin's apartment. Kirstie's house is my second home. I'm always welcome, and end up sleeping there most nights.

They also say, "Home is where the heart is." If that's true, this is home.

I felt Kirstie move at my waist, where she was currently clinging on to for dear life.

"Good morning, Beautiful." I said kissing her head, a smile on my face.

"Good morning, Handsome." she smiled, getting up to kiss me.

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and a hug before going to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Hey Kirst?" I asked from the bathroom door after a minute or so.

"Yeah?"

"What do you want to do today?"

Spit. "Whatever you want. What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking we could go to town and see if we could, perhaps, look for your prom dress or something..? I don't know, just a thought."

"Really? You're willing to help me find a dress? I didn't know you liked to shop." she questioned, now done rinsing her mouth.

"I'm not a big fan, but hey, we have to do it sooner or later." I smiled.

"You want to go today?" She asked, kind of shocked.

"Yeah, do you want to?"

"Sure," she smiled brightly, "Just give me a few minutes to get ready."

"Alright, I'll go to the other bathroom to get ready."

Oh, boy.

After a few minutes, I walked out of Mr. and Mrs. Maldonado's bathroom and back to Kirstie's room to see if she's ready. I walked in her bedroom and asked if she was there.

"I'm in the bathroom. I'm almost done!" she hollered opening the door.

"Why are you putting makeup on?" I asked as she put the black stuff on her eyelashes. "You look perfect without it." She smiled as I stood behind her, my arms, once again, around her small waist.

"It's a girl thing, Avi," she paused then continued, "I'm done anyways, so, if you're ready, let's go!"

And, with that, we headed towards the door.