Chapter 5

(Kirstie's POV) Monday

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

What is that?

Crap, it's Monday.

I knew I had to wake up Avi soon. I looked up at him, and he was already awake, just laying there waiting for me to wake up, I guess. "Good morning, Gorgeous." He mumbled in his raspy morning voice, smiling.

"Good morning, Handsome." I mumbled back. "Ugh, we have to get up now." I grumbled, trying to get up.

Avi grabbed my arm and kept me from getting up. "What? No 'Good Morning' kiss?"

"Of course not, now get up." I said giggling. I finally got up without being pulled back this time.

"Kirstie Maldonado! Get back here!" Is this 'tag' or something?

"No, Avi! We have to get ready for school! Go change!"

I heard footsteps go back down the hall and knew I could finally get ready.

What to wear? What to wear? I thought.

I got it! How about this?

I thought as I pulled out a pair of black skinny jeans, a black and white patterned T-shirt with orange sleeves, high-tops, and a snapback.

What Avi is wearing is similar in a way.

He's wearing his "Video Game Shirt," as I like to call it, black skinny jeans, black and white converse, and a black beanie.

I go to my bathroom and straighten my hair, brush my teeth, and do my makeup. I pull my snap back on my head, grab my bag, and head downstairs to meet Avi.

As I opened my bedroom door, I bumped into him trying to scare me. "Ahhh!" I screamed.

"Whoa! Kirstie, calm down. I didn't know I'd scare you that bad." He apologized, hugging me close. I'm surprised he could, with my backpack still on my back.

"It's fine, just don't do it again, promise?" I held out my pinkie like a 5-year-old.

"Promise. Now let's go, we're gonna be late." He grabbed my hand and lead me out the door, and to his car, him holding the door for me, of course.

This is going to be a good day. I thought.

I held this thought all through the morning, and as sixth period rolled around, I was happy to see Avi again.

"Hey you," he said, standing so he could pull out my chair for me, something he did for me everyday.

"Hey," I replied with a grin.

The class drew on, and as the end of the day came, I was sad.

Avi drove me home, and he texted me as soon as he got back to his apartment.

My day started and ended thinking about Avi Kaplan. It was perfect.

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#

Sooooooo sorry about the short chapter! I'm running out of ideas, and I need something BIG to happen. Kik me if you have an idea, and we can talk about it!! I need help!! My Kik user name is pinkprincessforever

#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#