Chapter 1: Football Game

Requested By: Fukuya1

You, (y/n), decided to attend a football game, after all, your friends basically convinced you to finally come. You look around, your friends basically ditched you. The cold air blew as you started to find a seat. It's not like you can get back home, your parents were at home and you didn't want to bother them.

You bumped into a muscular man, "Gah, sorry..." You say, looking up to him.

Gasping at him, you realize that he's the main football player ever. His blonde, short ruffled hair, his sapphire blue eyes, even his smile made you feel that he was a normal student. "Hey... you okay?" He asks, looking at you. "Sorry if I was in your way-"

"No! I-It was entirely my fault! Sorry, Reiner..." You giggled nervously. "It must be weird, knowing that everyone knows your name, but you don't know theirs... my name is (y/n)."

He smiles at you again, "Well, nice to meet you, (y/n). Tell me, I don't recognize you from previous games... are you new?"

You nod your head, why would you lie to the popular football player? "Yeah... my first game..."

"Heh, well, I'll make sure to impress you if I want you to keep coming."

"Braun!" Behind Reiner was a man dressed fancy, "Hurry it up! Game's about to start!"

"Coming Coach!" Reiner says, looking back at you. "Let's talk after the game, okay? I got plenty of time once I'm done."

You nod your head, "Of course, Reiner..."

"Wish me luck, (y/n)!" He runs back towards the football field, getting ready for his big game.

*   *   *

You watched him win the game for your school, not a big surprise. After all, he is one of the best players in the school. Impressed by his performance, you decided to come the next time, or something... this Reiner guy... he was different from the others.

After the game, you meet him, just like what he wanted before. You see him making his way towards you, sweaty and exhausted. "Heh... how was that, (y/n)? Impressed?" He smirks at you, knowing that he has no one.

You smiled at him, "Loved it."

"Good. You're coming to the next game, I hope?"

"Of course I will..."

"Hey, if you don't want to pay to be here, there's a couple openings as cheerleaders-"

"Sure you're not a perv, Reiner Braun?"

He laughs, "Oh, so going that route? No, I just think that you'll be a great cheerleader. Plus, you can come to the games for free. Man, I'm just trying to help you."

You laugh as well, maybe it isn't that bad. You can go and see Reiner, and be closer than what you planned to be. "I'll do tryouts..."

"Great, I wish you good luck. I gotta go, but, hopefully, I can see you again, (y/n)."

"Yeah, me too..." You say as you watched him leave the fields. The cold cooled your growing warm body. Also, you hoped that you didn't blush in front of him. He's not a bad football player... and being a cheerleader probably won't hurt, right?