Oops, I Did it Again

Start from the beginning

In Detention I just slept until next class. Once it was over I met my friends in the Hallway. "How was your first time in detention? "Kaien asks patting my head. I grab his hand and toss it off,  he just laughs. "I can't believe you took up for his ass" Satsuski said shaking their head. "Yeah I'm nice but I wouldn't even even do that" Bomi says. "Hey I told his dad that I would watch after him" I respond. "You know his dad?!" Bomi and Satsuski asks at the same time. "Yea he's her driv-" Before Ivie could finish I cover her mouth. "Huh? " Bomi says looking confused. "Nothing important, he just knows my dad" I respond trying to end the conversation. After that the bell rings for lunch we decide to go off campus to eat this time. After that we went to our last class of the day.

*After class*

We all meet up at the gate after school to walk to my house. After everyone met we start walking "I'm so glad we didn't see the trilogy of bitches for the rest of the day." Ivie says. "Yeah ikr I was not in the mood" I respond shaking my head. It's just as fast as we said there name they came speeding down the street, stopping right in front of us. "Hey losers!  You look kind of thirsty" Rosè yells. Before we could come to terms about what was happening we were drenched in three cups of iced coffee. "Get a car!" Jeni said before speeding off. With Ivie chasing after the car and Kaien chasing after Ivie. Me, Satsuski, and bomi stayed in shock a little bit before helping each other. But bomi started to cry. "Don't cry, their just assholes" I say helping her get ice out her hair. Three minutes later ivie and kaien are back and we continue our walk in sticky clothes. Once we made it to my house I decided to let everyone take turns getting in the shower, letting bomi and Satsuski borrow some of my clothes. "Hey Satsuski you do you mind wearing a dress?" I ask unsure. "No of course not" They respond. So I give them a tee-shirt dress with aliens on it.

"Thank you this is really pretty" They say walking to the shower

"Thank you this is really pretty" They say walking to the shower. "What about me" Bomi asks pouting. So I gave her a skirt and a half shirt with some knee high socks.

"Uhm are you sure this isn't to revealing?" She asks blushing a little bit

"Uhm are you sure this isn't to revealing?" She asks blushing a little bit. "No, it's not" I respond laughing. "If you say so" She says looking down.  "I don't have any guy clothes for you" I say to kaien. "No but I do" Ivie says running to the guess room coming out with a whole outfit.

"Okay two questions, Why do you have that outfit? And how is most of your clothes here? " I asked confused

"Okay two questions, Why do you have that outfit? And how is most of your clothes here? " I asked confused. "Well that was my ex boyfriends clothes, and I kinda moved most of my clothes and stuff in here this morning when you were sleep" Ivie responds scratching the back of her neck. "Ivie I never said you could move in" I said laughing "I know but I don't wanna go back" She whines. I just roll my eyes and start putting snacks on the table for when everyone gets settled. I was the last one to get in the shower putting on this

After that me, Satsuski and bomi started playing games and music while kaien and Ivie we're playing Dance Dance revolution

After that me, Satsuski and bomi started playing games and music while kaien and Ivie we're playing Dance Dance revolution. I was all fun until I heard a knock on my door. Well knock is an understatement. Pounding is a better word for it and it kind of scared us.  When I went to the door I was kind of scared to open it but I opened it to see, Seokmin, Kris, minhyuk and two other guys I had no Idea who they were. "Oh hey baby you look good." Seokmin says coming in with the rest following him. "Who are these people?" I whisper to him. "Don't worry about it baby" He says kissing me. "Wow I see you made friends with the enemy.. Kaien! My man! I almost didn't recognize you without rosé by your side" He says walking towards kaien."Oh seokmin I almost didn't recognize you without your fucking tongue down my sisters throat" Kaien says walking towards him too. "For your information she wanted my tounge down her throat" Seokmin responded smirking. I could see the rage in kaien's eyes and I couldn't let there be a fight. Before kaien tried to punch him I stepped in the middle "look I know you guys had a bad past but please don't do this in my house. Ivie can you take kaien out to cool down for a little bit?" I ask "sure" She said pulling kaien out the house. "That was unnecessary" I say to Seokmin.  "Maybe, but it was fun" He laughs and sits on the couch.  as soon as the awkwardness went down.  And everything got normal kaien was back and he seemed okay now.  I noticed Ivie flirting with one of the dudes Seokmin brought over. "Hey what's your friend's name? "I whisper to seokmin pointing. "Oh that's Seunghyun" He responded. As the night progressed everyone was having a good time. I had to stop 3 almost fights between seokmin and kaien. And the other guy jimin that seokmin brought over was heavily flirting with Satsuski and bomi and minhyuk.... Wait where are they?!. "Does anyone know where bomi and minhyuk are?" I ask. "No" Everyone said shaking their head. "Wait turn down the music" Ivie says. when they turned down the music you could hear the in them room... "Omg.. " Ivie says. "THEIR HAVING SEX!!" I screamed. all you could hear was moans and name calling. "I think their in your room too" Ivie says laughing. I jumped off Seokmin and I opened the door. "Ewwww what the fuck. In my room!!" I yell causing them to our jump off of each other. "Sorry we didn't know" Bomi says blushing hiding herself with the cover. I looked at the wall that had my name in big letters. "Just put on some clothes and go home" I say walking out shutting the door behind me. I looked at the time it was 12am. "Okay everyone get out" I say when minhyuk and bomi comes out. Everyone one starts gathering their things leaving one by one "hey me, kaien, and Satsuski and gonna go somewhere" Ivie tells me before they leave. Kris and minhyuk takes bomi home and Seunghyun and jimin leaves. So it's just me and Seokmin....