Part 2

Star's POV

"Star wake up we have school!"

"Alright Jackie...I'll be down in a *yawn* minute." I got up got changed got everything I needed for school and was halfway down the stairs when I heard that voice again.

"Uh so how am I supposed to fit in at your school?"

"What! You aren't coming to school and what did we say you can't be within two metres of me." He took a step back.

"Okay but I can't let you out of my sight unless you are in a place that is safe and you will encounter no trouble." This is getting kind of annoying.

"Trust me school's safe."

"I need to evaluate that for myself." UGH! I conceded and let him come along he disguised himself as a necklace so he wouldn't be spotted but even as a necklace he can apparently still talk. We got to school and me and Jackie saw Lars bullying some poor kid.

"Lars stop!"

"Make me blondie!" He was about to punch me when I saw Marco appear out of nowhere and grab his fist.

"What the hell who are you!?"

"Her guardian." He threw Lars across the hall knocking him out cold I presume and everyone was just standing there looking at him.

"Who are you?/How did you do that?/Why the mask?" Everyone was asking questions, I looked over to Jackie who just shrugged.

"Okay everyone can I uh talk to Marco here." I dragged him away from the crowd pulling him by the wing.

"Why did you do that!?"

"It's my job to protect you."

"I could've moved out the way."

"Great but that doesn't matter I still have to do this you know." I glared at him and began to walk away realising that he changed back into a necklace and was once again around my neck.

"Okay guys Marco's gone now." I heard their complaints but didn't care me and Jackie made our way to class.

Marco's POV

I can cross school of the safe place list if they are people that are willing to hit the Princess. School itself was weird everyone was separated into these groups and had to learn about these little people that lived on your body or these devices that used to transport goods across these mini dimensions called countries it interested me and I begun to listen intently help the Princess out with her work when she stumbled I think she may start to warm up to me.

"Thanks Marco for the help in class today I really appreciate it, nice to know that not all demons are bad."

"No problem but I'm not a demon I just look like one, like Hekapoo."

"Then what are you?"

"I don't know me I guess." Yeah I don't know what I am, I'm from the realm of magic but so is Glossaryk and the other guardians so I don't know the magic species I guess? It was the end of school and the Princess said I could come out now.

"Hey uh Marco can I ask you a question?" It was Star's friend Jackie from what I could tell she was really nice and caring but also fun.

"Sure."

"How old are you?"

"Umm probably around about five thousand years old why?"

"Because it's weird that I have a five thousand year old person in my house along with a princess from another dimension."

"Hey I want to ask one too what's the deal with the mask? Why can't you take it off?" Thought she would've known it's her family's fault.

"This mask marks my servitude to the Butterfly family with it I can't disobey an order I get from the Queen of Mewni it keeps me from using my full power and it keeps me under Mewni's control."

"Woah uh sorry about that didn't think they'd do something like that to you."

"It's fine I was trapped inside a bottle for a thousand years I'm happy that this is at least a step up." We made it back to Jackie's and her mum was making some snacks.

"Oh who's this girls?"

"Mum this is Marco he is Star's guardian." I gave a small smile but she obviously couldn't see it because of the mask.

"Umm is he a demon?" She was examining my features her eyes raced from my mask to my wings.

"No I'm not a demon I am of indeterminate species."

"Okay is he the one living in the demon room?"

"Yes."

"Okay have fun." I wondered upstairs and began to fly out the window.

"Wait where are you going?"

"To my room I'm supposed to leave you alone now."

"Oh I thought you may want to watch a movie with me and Jackie."

"Umm sure I guess." I hopped down from the window sill. The movie was about some lightning god who battled his sister and summoned this devil dude who destroyed a planet, it was weird but I enjoyed. We began to marathon through other movies all the way into the night, Star dosed off her head on my shoulder and Jackie was curled into a ball asleep I myself began to grow drowsy and felt my eyelids shut.