'sette'

Well, hello. Today, I'm here with Lust.

'Hi! Also, why is this one like, a month late? I was told that all of us were invited, and everyone else's turn was done. Except mine!'   

I'm so sorry! But Karma did... something. And I had to be there, because the levels of anger were skyrocketing. Everything's fine now!

'Oh. You do know that I can't sense you both, right?'  

Wait, really?

'Yeah. All the other true-love couples too.'  

Aww. So Lust. Tell us about what you do?

'Oh sure! So basically, I can drive people wild for each other. Like suddenly they'll want to-' 

AHHHH! There are small kids here, don't go into the details. 

'But you swore, right?'  

Still!

'Okay, okay. But apparently my powers don't work on people in real, mad love. So yeah. I think the most fun I had was with Pride! I made her do so many things, you have no idea!' 

Why couldn't you have done that with Envy instead? 

'Oh. Wow, thanks a ton! I was so bored before this!' 

Your welcome! So, does your power also extend to how people look?

'You mean like how we look, right? Yeah it does. Wait, can you and Karma see each other truly?' 

Yes! Seeing people truly is how you know you really have a connection. Like I can see all the sins truly. Except for when they change form because they want to.

'Yeah! So, I look in the mirror, I can see myself truly. I can see Anger here. And all the sins too.'  

What do I look like?

'What, you don't believe me? Fine. You have black hair. Really light blue eyes. Almost grey, I would say. Really skinny and scrawny, for no apparent reason-' 

What do you mean! I look perfectly fine! 

'Yeah well... Glut is more hench than you, to be honest.' 

Yeah... that is true... I never got that, though. 

'Yeah, me neither. But I mean deities are supposed to be perfect.'

According to you I am not...

'Gosh just let it go! You sound just like Envy or Pride.'

Oh my me. You're right. 

'Heh. So. Is this it?'

Yeah I guess. Well it's been fun.

Bye.