'quattro'

Well, here are we with Pride today!

'Hey there.'

So, Pride, huh? Tell us about yourself.

'Aren't you supposed to introduce the guest?'

Would you ever miss out on a chance to talk about your achievements or something?

'You know me so well-'

Your name is literally Pride.

'Anyways. So I'm Pride. One of the Seven Deadly Sins.'

That's all?

'I'm not done yet! I'm one of the most amazing deities! And I have a lot connections with the higher-ups; like Zeus, God-'

Which one? Like which God? Or just God?

'Just God. Capital G-God. Also, I'm often confused with Arrogance.'

Yeah, you two are quite alike...

'No we aren't!'

Did I hurt your pride? Sorry, I just had to. Well, why don't you tell us about... anything?

'Well... okay. My favourite deadly sin - aside from me - is Covet. Sorry Anger.'

Wait...

Covet? You like Covet? I thought Envy would like him?

'He's quite similar to her. I don't like Arrogance because he's similar to me. Nobody likes people who are similar to them. It makes you feel... unimportant.'

Huh. I don't mind Ares.

'He's the god of war. Not anger. I think there's only one Anger. That's you.'

Awww. I feel so special now. Anyway, you were saying something about Covet?

'Yeah. You don't ever talk to him. Just try to once. He's not as bad as he seems. He's actually really nice.'

Bet you swallowed your pride to say that!

'...'

Okay... I'll call him after this one. 

'Good. Have you heard from K?'

Yeah. She was here two days ago, I think? She's really busy. Stalking some prey.

'Oh. I thought I heard her say something about me once? A few days ago.'

Huh. Well I mentioned you before. Said you were her passive-aggressive friend.

'Yeah I guess. She gets on my nerves sometimes. She's too... reckless. She thinks I'm too uptight. You both get along together, though.'

Yeah we do. She is a bit reckless, but what's life without some spice, am I right or am I right? She doesn't think you're uptight. 

You're just too prideful. 

'Okay, I'm gonna go now.'

What is it with you people and leaving. Bet you're too lame to hang out with awesome people like me.

'I'd like to differ. I'm to busy and important to hang out with people like you. See you later, Anger.'

Well that was a roller-coaster.