'sei'

'Deep breaths. Calm down. Do I need to go get Sloth?' 

No. I'm fine. Thanks Glut.

'No problem bro. Also, hello to everybody. It's me, Gluttony at your service. While Anger's cooling off, let me tell you what he did! It was rad, bro! So he goes all 'you're going down' and covet's like 'ooooh' and then Anger just went full on explosion, like he showed his true form and just went all 'HIYA' on Covet's ass and it was epic, bro!' 

That's not exactly what happened. But yeah... close enough.

'Wait, there's more! And then Covet was all like 'dude I'm sorry, please' and Anger was like 'yeah that's what I thought you bitch' and it was sick!' 

Thanks for the story telling Glut. 

'No problem, dude. Got anything?' 

Like?

'I don't care man, anything.' 

There might be something somewhere in here. If you find anything you want, help yourself.

'See bro, this is why I like you. You're just like 'Glut is glut, there's nothing I can do. Let him do whatever he wants' and that's awesome.' 

Thanks. Anyway, what was up with Covet?

'Yeah right? How does Pride like him?' 

Beats me! I was on my best behaviour, and then he asked me to tell him about myself and I told him abou-

'Karma?'  

Yeah... How did you know? 

'Three things: the first, who else is important to you that would make him mad? Second thing, he hates her, so I figured. Third thing, man are these tacos good! Did you make them? They're awesome!' 

Nah. Taco Bells. 

Also, what do you mean he hates her?

'See, my man, what is covetousness?' 

Um, the desire to want something others possess?

'Ding-dong, you are not wrong. So what do you have that he doesn't?'  

A sense of humor, good-looks, power, the ability to beat up people?

'Wrong. You're the only deity who has a relation outside myths. What's something Karma has that he doesn't?' 

Again: a sense of humor, good-looks, power, the ability to beat up people?

'I mean, you're not wrong bro, but you're not right. She's unique. Which other deity is like her? None. Also, she's very powerful. Why doesn't she possess people? Because they end up dying anyway.' 

Wow. He also said that Sloth and I are unique because we don't 'want' things like the rest of the sins.

'Hmm... makes sense.' 

Oh man, in all this, I totally forgot! I had an amazing pun for when you'd come!

'Doesn't matter, dude. Spit it!'

This is Gluttony, another DIETy!

'...'

... so?

'I love it! Bro, I am totally going to introduce myself that way!'