Chapter One

No one likes introductions but anyways hi! This is my first story so I would appreciate feedback from you guys. I will try to keep as updated as possible. Enjoy!

Titan's ages
Cyborg: 20
Starfire: 19
Robin: 19
Raven: 18
BeastBoy: 18

All of the titans were sitting on the couch. Well, all except two. The first one Raven the half demon. She's usually first up. Second one Beast Boy. The green boy who can turn into animals. He usually gets up 15 minutes after everyone else wakes up.

Cyborg, Starfire and Robin just shrug and assume that maybe Raven got lost in a book and that Beast Boy might just be a little more tired.

30 minutes later
Out of nowhere Beast Boy and Raven run into the living room. Raven's hair was messy, she didn't look as relaxed and was still buckling up her cloak. Beast Boy's hair was also messy and he hopping around putting on a shoe.

"Why are you guys late? Especially you Raven?" Robin's eyebrow arched up as he looked at both of them waiting for an answer. They both just stood there thinking of what to say. "Yeah. You look like you were having a work out and only just realised what time it was." Cyborg agreed.

The two blushed slightly, looking down. They both looked up at each other. Raven gave Beast Boy a look saying 'Play along.' Beast Boy nodded in return unsure what's going to happen. "Ugh!" Raven exaggeratedly through her arms in the air, putting the attention on her. "Beast Boy thought it would be funny if he could switch off my alarm!" She said trying to sound as angry as possible. "Is that why I saw you go into Raven's room last night?" Robin asked Beast Boy. Beast Boy blushed a little and then tried to make the story convincing. "Yeah ha ha. I went into Raven's room to turn off her alarm, then went back out into my room. Yes definitely back to my room."

Raven was surprised how convinced everyone looked but then Starfire's expression changed to suspicion. "But then why is friend Beast Boy also late?" Starfire questioned. A drip of sweat appeared on Beast Boy's face. "Um well since I woke up really late and couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up playing video games for a few hours and then fell asleep." Before anyone else would ask Raven answered. "I woke up to the sound of you guys and even though Beast Boy turned off my alarm, I remembered that I am more mature then that so I woke him up."

The two stood there waiting. "Ok." The other three said. Raven and Beast Boy sighed in relief and went off to act how they usually do. Raven would pretend to hate Beast Boy and Beast Boy would act flirty and annoying to try and get Raven's attention. "You got to say though, that was pretty funny." Beast Boy nudged Raven.

She knew he meant about the lying but everyone else thought it was about the "prank." Raven rolled her eyes and turned her back to him, making some herbal tea. Cyborg gave Beat Boy a high five "Don't do that again. I'm surprised you're not hurt or dead, but I'm proud you had the guts to prank her." He said with a smile.

Raven and Beast Boy have been dating for almost three weeks in secret. They didn't know how the titans would react and if Terra and Aqualad would get mad and want revenge, or if other villains would use it against them.

The reason they were late was because they were in the middle of a make out session. When Beast Boy went into Raven's room last night, it wasn't to do anything inappropriate. It was just to spend a little time together, talking and then they slept in the same bed together, snuggled up.

They try to make do of the time they get together since they have to pretend to not like each other. Also because  Cyborg, being Beast Boy's best bud, would always want to hang out with Beast Boy, Starfire would always want to spend 'the girl time' with Raven and Robin would always want the team to be involved with each other, getting along, doing team exercises e.c.t.

Later that day
Their day went on normally. There was a crime, they defeated the bad guys, Beast Boy would say something and Raven rolls her eyes or use sarcasm. After the fight they came back home.
Everyone was chilling in the living room. Beast Boy and Cyborg sitting on the couch watching the tv, Robin having a work out while watching the tv, Starfire was doing her hair also watching and Raven was lying on the couch next to Beast Boy (but not too close) reading a book.

Everyone finishes what they've been doing. 'I really want to be able to spend time with Beast Boy. It's hard when we have to keep it secret. I want to kiss him, hug him or at least hold hands.' Raven thought looking at Beast Boy. Suddenly she thought of an idea. "I just remembered I need to go get some clothes and more herbal tea." She said out loud and then looked at Beast Boy. "Oh same. I need to get a new video game and stuff." He said loud enough so the others could hear. "Can I come with you?" Raven then rolled her eyes "Sure why not." Then she saw the others looking at each other and quickly added. "As long as you don't annoy me. Once you do I will send you back here." Then everyone else looked convinced. "Ok mama." Raven made a portal and pulled Beast Boy through.

Raven and Beast Boy ended up in a small alleyway near the mall. They both hugged tightly and kissed for a few seconds. "Finally we can be together." Raven looks up at Beast Boy's eyes. He smiles and they both start walking to the mall.