Chapter 4- Mine!

The car stopped outside a tall building. It didn't look fancy, expensive or weird looking. It just looked like a normal building. Maybe it's to hide the recording studio? Or this man is a weird kidnapper and took me to a building to hide me there.

"Right kid, you stick with me okay? If you run off and someone takes you...Not my problem" He shrugged and got out of the car. Oh that's nice, good luck explaining that to my mum jackass! I sighed and got out of the car holding onto my bag and notebook.

"It doesn't look like a recording studio. Not that I've been to one before, it's just on films-"

"Films are different to real life hun! You gotta start realising that" How dare he just cut me off? I was speaking! That rude asshole. "Stick close" He whispered and walked in the building without me. This was going to be hell. I sighed and ran after him, well tried to. I couldn't see him anywhere. I bet he was trying to loose me. A little plot of his and Jeremy's!

"Hello!" I called out, wondering down a large corridor. "Hey dude! Where are you! Tour guy!?" I started panicking, I couldn't find him, I couldn't hear anything.

I walked to an open door and peeked in, it was a little recording room. I walked in and plopped myself on the seats, looking into the glass at the empty room with a microphone hanging down. It seemed to quiet for a studio. I thought I'd hear instruments, maybe it's too early? I was probably trespassing, not supposed to be here and soon someone will come in here and tell me off. Or not.

I got up and rubbed my eyes, I felt like crying. Today was supposed to be good but instead the guy just leaves me alone with nothing to do. He leaves me where anyone could take me, he leaves me and doesn't try and look for me. I felt unwanted. I dragged my feet to the door and took a step out before hitting something hard and falling back. I opened my eyes to see a man standing their with tattoo's looking guilty.

"Oh fuck! I'm so sorry" He whispered and I looked round to see all of my notebook pages come out. Today really isn't my day. I sat up slowly rubbing the back of my head as he knelt down looking at me worried. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine" I whispered grabbing my now half empty notebook and some pages.

"Let me help" He whispered grabbing some pages and my eyes widened as he picked it up reading it. HOW DARE HE JUST READ MY WORK? "Holy shit..."

"Mine!" I snatched it from his hand and shoved it into my notebook. "How dare you read that. It's for my eyes only" I frowned and he smiled at me. He just hurt me and read my work without my permission! Why the hell was he smiling?

"You wrote that then?" He sat with me raising an eyebrow. I nodded and I could feel myself going red. I felt embarrassed when someone read my work. Like it was my own diary. "It's really good, especially for your age. You look really young...So why are you alone?" One thought was going through my mind, it was trying to speak out...Please don't kidnap me Mr!

"The guy walked off. Should be back soon I hope" I whispered the last part. Just in case he was a kidnapper. I sure as hell hope not!

"How old are you?"

"Fifteen" I whispered hugging my notebook. "Who are you"

"I'm Frank, Frank Iero? From a band called My Chemical Romance. We're here because we're starting to produce another album" He smiled and I looked at him dumbly. Weird name for a band, I suppose it's unique. "What's your name?"

"Taylor" He stood up and offered his hand.

"Well Taylor, why don't you come with me? I'll show you around and hopefully you can meet my band mates and see the guy you was with since he disappeared" He sounded creepy but it was either go with him or stay here and do nothing. I'd have more luck of finding that douche bag if I go with Frank. Plus I'd meet some more people! A band!

"Okay" I smiled and took his hand standing up. He seemed like a nice person, He was quite short which made him look cute. Especially since he had quite a few tattoo's. Even if he was a nice person, I was still angry about him reading my songs! But maybe I should let people read them? Maybe someone could help me? What the hell was I thinking?